Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at27 Avenida Sur 150927 Avenida Sur 1509, San Salvador, El SalvadorWe depart from Parque Cuscatlan Main entrance on 6-10 streetSee address & details
- 1Cuscatlán ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2University Museum of AnthropologyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Basilica Sagrado Corazon de JesusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Plaza Simón BolívarStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byNational Printing Office
- 5Los Ilustres Cemetery The Illustrious CemeteryStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byIglesia del Calvario
- 6Iglesia El RosarioStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Plaza LibertadStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Museo y biblioteca "Luis Alfaro Durán"Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Catedral MetropolitanaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byNational Theater San Salvador
- 10Morazán PlazaStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
27 Avenida Sur 1509, San Salvador, El Salvador
Plaza Cívica Capitán General Gerardo Barrios, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Tour guide
- Raincoat (when raining)
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia El Rosario
- Entry/Admission - Coffee Tempo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bike a Tour
Good tour for the conditions
The highlights of the tour was our great guide. He tried his best to show us some of the sights of historic San Sal…
Did the Santa Tecla bike tour today. Julio was the guide and he was fantastic, very friendly and knowledgeable. The…
La Ruta d00
A good trip across the city helping by bikes, it's always a great chance to view San Salvador from other view!
Good way to see the city...
They picked me up early. We did our ride around town seeing historic spots and markets. The tour guides were very…
A different way to explore the city
We took a bike tour around Santa Tecla during our recent visit. It was a fun way to explore the city and took us to…
mariana stacy R00
I did the Santa Tecra cultural tour it was great, I'm from El Salvador but there was a lot of thing I didn't know a…
A different way to know a city and its attractions. No just sightseeing. At the end you will learn to appreciate th…
Great Tour !!
We did the tour on a Saturday afternoon and had a wonderful time. The guide did a masterful job of managing the dif…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour
Which attractions will I visit with San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour?
How much is San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour?
San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour price starts from €21.44. Discover and book San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour cancellation policy?
San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour?
San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour is hosted by Bike a Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bike a Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Salvador Historic Downtown Bike Tour on Tripadvisor