Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Joya de Ceren Archaeological ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Catedral MetropolitanaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Iglesia El RosarioStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private guide (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Entry/Admission - Joya de Ceren Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Metropolitana
- Private guide (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia El Rosario
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour will finish approximately 2 hours prior to your flight's departure time
- Note: The tour has a duration of approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please make sure your layover is at least 6 hours long prior to booking
- Important: Please provide your flight details upon booking to ensure pickup and drop-off arrangements
- Travelers arriving from or nationals from: Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador; to enter the country must have American Visa to avoid any drawbacks on arrival
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Salvadorean Tours
Paradise turned into a dumpster
The place si really nice itself, however when we got there there was a big group of locals who were drinking and le…
No refund for cancelled tour
I know times are tough. I had to cancel my flight, hotel, and all tours for my June 2020 vacation. Salvadorean Tour…
Amazing Veiws, lots of information and history, great expirence
Came to El Salvador Friday for a wedding on Saturday, had one day left and i wanted to see as much as possible, thi…
Quick, Efficient, Informative!
I had a six and a half hour layover in San Salvador and I didn't want to spend time cooped up in the airport. My gu…
Great Way to explore San Salvador
Not to confuse or mix up things THIS REVIEW IS FOR STOP OVER EL SALVADOR by ASOTUR offered at the international a…
Beautiful ruins, lakes and volcanoes
Due to some flight obstacles, I arrived a day later than anticipated, therefore I missed my first scheduled half da…
February 2020 Trip
I will be honest, I did not know what to expect on this trip. I booked the trip as a private getaway for my birthda…
The Tour to the cerro verde was really impressive, directed by the excellent guide Mac Bernal, impressive history,b…
World Rover R00
Wonderful Tour Experience!!!
I have NEVER had a tour guide as wonderful, as competent and as thoroughly knowledgeable as Marbel. He knows just …
We enjoyed genuinely superlative service from Eduardo during our 8 day stay in El Salvador. Particularly, Eduardo p…
Staff was friendly, funny, and informative
Great day trip. Our group was small (4) but it made for deeper connections with our guide. The tour was jam-packed …
Great Day Tour
While being a beach bum in El Tunco is always a great idea, you should go out and see what else ES has to offer. Fo…
Multi city central American tour itinerary
We wanted to visit certain hand picked places in central America - spread across Belize, Guatemala and Honduras. Ba…
Just a quick tour
A good overview of the area in just a few short hours. Tour guide was helpful and knowledgeable but the best aspect…
Wonderful day trip to San Salvador city and San Andres
Arriving with the Oceania cruise ship and booked with Salvadorean tours last minute, we were very happy that we boo…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén
Which attractions will I visit with San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén on Tripadvisor
How much is San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén?
San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén price starts from €60.55. Discover and book San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén on Tripadvisor
What is the San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén cancellation policy?
San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén on Tripadvisor
Which company provides San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén?
San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén is hosted by Salvadorean Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Salvadorean Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Salvador Layover Tour | City Sightseeing & Joya de Cerén on Tripadvisor