View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Triumph Arch
- 1Constanta CasinoStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 2Saints Paul and Peter CathedralStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3The Mosque of Constanta - MinaretStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Museum of National History and ArcheologyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The Roman Edifice with MosaicStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Folk Art Museum (Muzeul de Arta Populara)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Mamaia BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour (maximum 8 people per group)
- Hotel/Hostel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees ( 5 euros per person)
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - Museum of National History and Archeology
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Edifice with Mosaic
- Entry/Admission - Folk Art Museum (Muzeul de Arta Populara)
- Entry/Admission - Mamaia Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum is 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
From the time of pick up to the time of drop off our driver Rasmin was knowledgeable, courteous, and thoughtful. Our trip on 22 Aug 2019 was anything but as you describe above. It is Romania's favorite holiday destination and between Bucharest and Constanta the complete…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from Abner A, Owner at Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest
Responded 3 Sep 2019
Dear Guests, Thank you so much for taking your time to review our trip. It always makes us glad to know that we have a wonderful team who is doing their best to maintain a high level of service. All the best!
We shared the tour with 4 other people whose 1st language wasn’t English. This meant I got to speak a lot with our tour guide Razvan who shared a lot about Romania and his life while we were driving. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Our whole purpose was to see the Black…
We were lucky enough to have a private tour for the day since no-one else booked the trip the day we went. Angelica was our driver / guide. She had good English and was very knowledgeable about the area and history. It was a most enjoyable day.
Date of experience: July 2019
I'm not a huge fan of beach towns, but I definitely wanted to see the Black Sea. This tour was perfect - not too much beach walking/sitting, lots of history, and we had a gorgeous day! Paul was very nice even though we fell asleep on the way back! Learning about the Romanian…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: One Excellence Tours
The guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He kindly answered every question and was very helpful. Regarding the to…
Totally worth it
You can’t visit Romania without visiting what the places this guide offers! We had a great day and learnt a lot!
Friendly tour guide, amazing plan
We had such a great experience with our friendly and energetic tour guide Marius. Having a multicultural group of T…
Very good experience
Marius, our guide was very nice! We learned a lot about Romania and the history. I definitely recommend this tour.…
We travelled with our tour guide Alex. Alex was very knowledgeable and explained about the castles and the town's h…
Best day out in Romania
It was a great experience, Inwas picked from hotel and dropped in the city. The transport was very comfortable and …
Was a great tour! Got to see some interesting parts of Romania! Christian our tour guide was fabulous! Would recomm…
Great trip, the see the castles of Transylvania
Just back from a great trip to see Bran's and Peles castle and the town of Brasov. Our guide Marius was great and m…
My mum and I LOVED it!
I would highly recommend the Transylvania Castles Day Trip, it was definitely the highlight of the trip! Our guide,…
Had a fab time on this trip, some of the most beautiful castles and mountains I have ever seen, and Brasov really i…
Fantastic rainy Monday with Bogdan
Even though we only had Monday available, and the one castle was closed (in addition to rain and fog), our magnific…
Lavinia from London
One of the best tour guides I have ever experienced. The day out made our holiday worthwhile. Cosmin was so informa…
We had an amazing time during this tour! The combination of places in the itinerary is perfect, both Peles and Bra…
Marius made the trip!!
We visited here in February 2020 and had an amazing day trip with Marius! We were picked up promptly in the morning…
A good day out
Christian did a good job explaining the history of the castles and the cities. It’s a long day but worth it
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 625 travellers!
from $60.69* $101.15
Popular: Booked by 5,882 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest
What time does Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest start?
Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest?
How much is Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest?
Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest price starts from US$97.06. Discover and book Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
What is the Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest cancellation policy?
Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Constanta and Mamaia Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor