per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Friendly driver
- Entrance fees (optional) for museums in Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guiding services
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Roman Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Ethnographic Museum
- Entry/Admission - Art Gallery Philippopolis
- Entry/Admission - Dimcho Debelyanov House
- Entry/Admission - Todor Kableshkov House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Georgi Benkovski House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Oslekov's House
- Entry/Admission - Lyutov House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lyuben Karavelov Museum
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- For private address pick-ups (Air BnB or similar): please wait at street level.
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15352P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia?
- How much is Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia?
- Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia price starts from €80.36. Discover and book Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia cancellation policy?
- Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia?
- Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia is hosted by Rila Shuttle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rila Shuttle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15352P11
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plovdiv Old TownStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Plovdiv Roman TheatreStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ancient Stadium of PhilippopolisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Ethnographic MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Chiesa SS. Constantin e ElenaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Djumaya MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byHisar KapiaKapana suberb
- 7Art Gallery PhilippopolisStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySmall BasilicaArchaelogical Complex Nebet Tepe
- 8Dimcho Debelyanov HouseStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Todor Kableshkov House MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Georgi Benkovski House MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 2 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience - a must do!
This trip was extremely well organised. I emailed to change the day from a Saturday to a Sunday a few days before a…
They dont care abt us
the monastery was really nice but the weather was horrible. They knew it but we are tourists. i did not expected t…
Amazing combination of nature and culture
Great hike through the Seven lakes area. My advise Is to take it easy. Rushing is absolutely not necessary and you …
Monastery and Lakes
The tour is a self guided tour and includes a good amount of trekking, at least 3 hours. This should be clearly inf…
Rila lakes and Monastry
Had an excellent day out. The trip up to the lakes on the chairlift was very cold and in fact was 1oC at the top. T…
Great experience Not to be missed while in Bulgaria. The guides where very nice and helpful. They take good care of…
Avoid this tour
They did not give me enough information to arrive location and tried to many time to call them on number on the tic…
Great expetience and trip!
We enjoyed our trip to Rila Lakes & Monastery very much. The minivan was comfy, it had aircon and charging stations…
Sun, rain and the incredible beauty of the Rila lakes region
Hiking is always the best part and the magnificant Rila lakes are in a class of their own. This tome I was with a y…
Had a awesome experience, with a great guide. It does require a decent amount of walking and hiking, so be prepare…
A very enjoyable day trip to three sites.
This was such a great trip, Philip is a great guide full of useful information. I would definitely recommend visit…
very good tour it was amazing , will come back in the near future
very nice place and full of history my tours guy was amazing, will come back in the near future, the tour was full …
Private shuttle to Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery
Bobby was our tour guide for a Private shuttle from Sofia, the trip included the 7 Rila Lakes and the Rila Monaster…
A wonderful trip - book it!
What a fabulous trip! It was a last minute decision and we only booked 12 hours before departure. Quick confirmatio…
Fix the van/ bus
The nature was great. The ride up the chair lift was so peaceful. The trail up and around the lakes had some nice i…