View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the impressive Magic Water Circuit, awarded as The Largest Fountain Complex in the World, by the famous Guinness World Records. Get inside and wonder at the magic lights show and many water fountains, finishing with a delicious dinner show.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedDiscover the impressive Magic Water Circuit, awarded as The Largest Fountain Complex in the World, by the famous Guinness World Records. Once there you will marvel at the main fountain, called the "Magic Fountain", which launches a jet of water that reaches a height of 80 meters. Also, you can go through the "Tunnel of Surprises", about 35 meters long; the "Kids Fountain", which has an irresistible water system to play with; or the “Enchanted Labyrinth” fountain, which makes an amazing labyrinth formed by walls of water with different visual effects. Finally, you will enjoy a delicious dinner show with the best Peruvian dances at a local restaurant.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Magic Water Circuit Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Tips for guides or drivers, if not specified in the description
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We got a taxi from Gran Melia to the airport. As long as you ask for a taxi with credit card access you get it. Ask…
- Duration: 4h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241