View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our professional driver will pick you up from your Hotel or Airbnb and we will go to witness and Enjoy typical dance show and show with Peruvian Paso horses in a traditional hacienda located in the surroundings of Lima. Everything will accompany you with a delicious dinner, at the end you can take photos with the artists and return to your place. It will be an unforgettable night!!
- Cena Buffet
- Impressive folkloric show of dances of Peru and costumes
- Unique Peruvian Paso Horse dance
- Skip-the-line service guaranteed
- Professional driver in Spanish.
- All assistance in English (by Phone)
- Pick up and drop off included (Private transport)
- Entry/Admission - Dpaso Hacienda
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Tour guide
- Pick up and Drop off to Calloo Port or to Airport 44 USD (2 people)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very creative setting for a dinner evening in an old Hacienda in Old Surco district. And a very creative and entertaining dinner show, with a mix of cultural tradition in a modern setting. Completed with an equestrian show, Peruvian Paso style. Enjoyable
Date of experience: December 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Haku Tours
Great Introduction to Peruvian Culture with Excellent Guides
We would just like to thank your company and tour guides for the two tours of Lima that we took with your company r…
Great experience. Very knowledgeable!
Thank you for a great tour. Lots of info on history, architecture, and loved catacombs. A must do in Lima!
Great for a quick history lesson
This is a great tour to take if you don’t have much time in the city but want to know a bit about the history. Amad…
A "must-do" in Lima
Our cooking class turned out to be a fantastic idea. Informative and very friendly staff (David and Felipe if I rec…
2 days in Lima
Visited Lima in January from our cruise ship.Took the 2 day Lima option.Both days exceeded were great and was one o…
Lima walking tour
Fantastic tour. I only had 1 day in Lima so I felt that I seen and learnt much more than I would have done if doin…
We were met by Chris at our hotel lobby and whisked away for a cooking adventure. There were seven of us including …
Outstanding foodie experience
Four of us were hosted by the wonderfully knowledgable and enthusiastic Chris. We were collected from our hotel in …
We've been on this tour with Chris. He was a great guide and explained us a lot. And the exo of visiting the people…
Wonderful tour of Pachacamac
Most importantly, our tour guide, Chris was amazing and without someone as knowledgeable as Chris the morning would…
I took this tour to learn about the history and culture that is Lima. My guides Roberto and Jose didn't disappoint.…
This food and art tour was great. Arlete my guide was enthusiastic and fun during throughout the entire tour. As a …
Pachacamac’s Nikki Pyramids tour
Chris is an excellent guide who answered all of our detailed questions, sensibly, for nearly 4 hours. Very knowle…
Great experience !
This was another great tour with Haku Tours - great explanations, perfect mix between facts and fun. We learned a l…
My day started with a guide Robert picking me up at the hotel and grabbing a taxi to the local market. Robert was f…
- Dpaso Hacienda
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241