Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Marvel at the impressive Magic Water Circuit, awarded as The Largest Fountain Complex in the World, by the famous Guinness World Records. Get inside and wonder at the magic light show and many water fountains.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedEnjoy a guided tour of the world's largest fountain complex in the company of a professional guide. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to the Parque de la Reserva, where a series of 13 illuminated fountains awaits you. Marvel at the impressive main fountain, called the Magic Fountain, and watch as jets spurt water to heights of up to 80 meters. Later, stroll through the 35-meter-long Tunnel of Surprises, and watch in amazement as water is blasted overhead. Entertain kids and adults alike at the interactive Kids' Fountain, or try to escape from the Enchanted Labyrinth, a maze formed by walls of water with various visual effects. At the end of your visit to the circuit, get dropped off back at your hotel.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Magic Water Circuit Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We got a taxi from Gran Melia to the airport. As long as you ask for a taxi with credit card access you get it. Ask…
- Duration: 3h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,462 travellers!
from €30.01* €33.36
Popular: Booked by 814 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains
What time does Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains start?
Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains on Tripadvisor
How much is Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains?
Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains price starts from €35.31. Discover and book Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains on Tripadvisor
What is the Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains cancellation policy?
Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lima: Private Half Day Magic Fountains on Tripadvisor