Cusco City Tour half day
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Live the experience of the impressive Inca architecture in the ancient fortress and the temple of the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman. See the Pucca Pucara Tower and discover the water fountain, a maze and a fortress built with mysterious giant stones. The spectacular archaeological sites that surround Cuzco are a genuine trace of Inca heritage and culture a must see when you go to Peru. In addition to these options, you can complement With our options of Visit to the Cathedral and the Qoricancha (Optional Partial or Full, you can choose them in the Reservations section)
- Pick up at the hotel only in the historic center of Cusco.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide English / Spanish
- Tickets to the Cathedral 25 soles (optional)
- Entrance to Qoricancha 15 soles (optional)
- Tourist Ticket: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pukapukara (general $ 21).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Titikaka Real Travel Cusco
Easy, friendly and helpful booking. Tour guide spoke English and Spanish and gave detailed explanations. Would reco…
4 day Salkantay trek
Really enjoyed the 4 day Salkantay trek. Food and accomodation on the trek were really good. We weren't too lucky w…
- Plaza de Armas, Plaza De Armas, and 6 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241