View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
"Salkantay" is the tutelary Apu (Mr. peak) of Cusco with 6271 m. altitude. with this trip you’ll cross beautiful Andean places and we have the opportunity to observe Condors and Alpacas in their natural habitat. On this trip you will reach the beautiful and great Salkantay Mountain (6271 m), you can take a bath in natural hot springs from the depths of the earth, to see the Condor, various fruit trees and a variety of orchids, even better you can try the Peru tastiest coffee, enjoying the beautiful view of Machu Picchu from our campsite. Salkantay trek is one of the greatest attractions of Cusco. The Cordillera Vilcabamba, where the massif of Salkantay is located, it’s a beautiful and secluded area, dominated by the Apu Salkantay it has many high snowy peaks, such as Tucarhuay (5,910 m.s.n.m.), the Veronica (5,682 m.s.n.m.) and Huacayhuilca (5,361 m.s.n.m.), among others, where you will meet new friends and Visiting the most important place of the route the Santuary of Machu Picchu
CUSCO- VISIT HUMANTAY LAKE &...
SALKANTAY PASS - HUAYRACMACHAY -...
LA PLAYA - LUCMABAMBA
LLACTAPATA - HIDROELECTRICA -...
MACHU PICCHU TOUR - RETURN TO...
- Transport from Cusco to Challacancha
- Professional tour guide
- Cheff, horseman
- Camping equipment (tents, matras, etc)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- 1st night accomodation in Sky Lodge Domo
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo Train Station
- Bus from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco city
- Transport from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco (for people who dont take the train option)
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Llactapata
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- First breakfast, last lunch, snacks, etc
- Tips, gratitudes
- Entrance ticket to the Hot Spring (Santa Teresa, Aguas Calientes)
- Sleeping bag (you can rent with us for 15 dollars for all the nights)
- Entrance Ticket to Humantay Lake (10 soles or 3.3 dollars)
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain (USD 25.00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Peru Travel
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a …
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…
Kuan Ting L00
Exceptional Customer Service
Without the help and service provided by Ruth, we would not have gotten any help or info regarding our tours and ou…
Liberty Peru Great Travel Agency in Cusco
We purchased the majority of our tours with Liberty Peru and saved a considerable amount of money over the prices o…
Affordable, Reliable Service for a Worry-Free Trip
I went on a 7-day, 6 night tour based in Cusco as a group of 6 friends and we had a great trip. We were referred …
Liberty Peru Travel comes highly recommended. Ruth was very organized and helped our trip go off without any issues…
Thank you very much!!!!!!! That's really best travel♡♡♡♡♡ good guide, good price, good counser♡♡♡ㅠㅡㅠ im not forget …
- Humantay Lake, Salkantay Trail, and 4 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241