View all photos (10)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy this 7-day tour including 2 nights in Quito, 3 nights in Galapagos Islands and 1 night in Guayaquil.
Quito - Welcome
Quito - City Tour
Quito - Galápagos - Transfer...
Tortuga Bay and Canal del Amor
Galapagos - Excursion in yacht.
Galápagos - Guayaquil
Transfer from hotel to the...
Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Nuevo Aeropuerto Internacional de Quito Tababela S/N - Via, Quito 170907, Ecuador
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Quito
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Galápagos (Puerto Ayora)
- The Original Quito City Tour in Trolley + Authentic Middle of the World Tour
- Transfer Baltra / hotel in Puerto Ayora, visiting the highland part of Santa Cruz Island (Includes lava Tunnels and a turtle reserve) + Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station. (Transfer operates daily at 13h00). **It will be possible to operate transfers without visits at the following times: 10h00 and 15h00*
- Transfer hotel / airport with a stop at Los Gemelos craters. (Transfer operates daily at 07h00, 09h00 and 12h00)
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport in Quito
- Excursion to Tortuga Beach & Bay Tour
- 1 night accommodation in Guayaquil
- Full day Excursion in yacht
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport in Guayaquil
- Airfare to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Tax (USD 100)
- Galapagos Transit Tourist Card (USD 20)
- In Quito, Municipal tax of US$ 2,75 per room per night is not included. Passengers must pay directly.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airfare to Guayaquil
- In Guayaquil, Municipal tax of US$ 2,50 per room per night is not included....
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Charles Darwin Research Station
- Entry/Admission - Canal del Amor
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Transfer operates to meet all flights arriving into Baltra Airport at 13:00. It will be possible to operate transfers without visits and without guide at the following times: 10h00 and 15h00**
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Note: transfer from your hotel to Galapagos airport on the last day commences at 8am
- Tour limited to 16 people.
- Please note: tour operations in the Galapagos may change due to climate conditions and logistics and there could be a chance that you will not visit your preferred island. You are guaranteed the number of excursions, but the itinerary and specific places of visit may change.
- Important: Yacht excursions are not recommended for children under 5 years old, elderly people, pregnant women or people with limited physical mobility.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Tours Ecuador
Atlantic City, New Jersey295
A repeat visit after 4 years
Lots of changes, improvements and additions to this tour. The guide was helpful, answered questions with a great…
Radlett, United Kingdom2510
Good tour, but disappointing end
Good tour guide and driver, but at the end of the tour we were left at a chocolate shop and the guide misdirected…
Great Tour at a Great Price
Andrea our guide was super nice, fun and knowledgeable of the area. The convenience of pick up and drop off at…
Scam - Grey Line Took Our Money And Refused To Give Tour or Refund
We paid for the Cuenca City Tour many weeks ago and no one showed up. to give us our tour. When I called to find…
Fun, informative and good value.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. there was a combination of Spanish and English speaking tourists on the trolley…
Rochester, New York81
The tour itself was great - and Daniel was a solid guide. However, we paid up front for a tour with the entry…
Denville, New Jersey20
We were picked up right on time, and got to our hotel quickly. Our driver was courteous, as well as informative! …
Mindo Full-Day Tour
Daniel, our tour guide, was great!! We used a tarabita (cable car) to visit waterfalls, butterfly sanctuary (no…
Heide, our guide, and Fernando, our driver were great. Heidi was very knowledgeable and accommodating; Fernando…
Day was raining they changed to coach without telling us then guide spoke very little English. He then proceeded…
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Basilica del Voto Nacional, and 11 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241