View all photos (11)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is the ultimate way to see the best of the "continental" Ecuador! Enjoy Quito and its surroundings (the Equatorial Monument, Otavalo's indigenous market, Cuicocha Lake and more) and then head to Riobamba (where you can ride on the Devil's Nose Train), Cuenca (The city with Inca Ruins) & Guayaquil (Ecuador's biggest city and main port). Top hotels, great breakfasts, and incredible experiences along the way included. You will be secured in your trip by one of Ecuador's longest running and largest tour operators, taking care of the logistics so that you only focus on enjoying!
Quito - Welcome
Quito - Otavalo
Quito - City Tour
Quito - Excursion through the...
Alausi - Devil’s Nose - Cuenca
City Tour Cuenca
Transfer Cuenca / Guayaquil.
Transfer from hotel to the...
Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Nuevo Aeropuerto Internacional de Quito Tababela S/N - Via, Quito 170907, Ecuador
Returns to original departure point
- 3 night's accommodation in Quito
- The Original Quito City Tour in Trolley + Authentic Middle of the World Tour
- Otavalo Indigenous Market, Cotacachi & Cuicocha Tour
- Excursion by the “Avenue of the Volcanoes" with 1 night lodging at Riobamba
- Train ride Devil’s Nose
- 2 night's lodging in Cuenca
- City tour in Cuenca
- Transfer Cuenca/Guayaquil
- 1 night lodging in Guayaquil
- Transfer hotel / airport in Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Middle of the World
- Entry/Admission - Hostería La Andaluza
- Entry/Admission - La Nariz del Diablo
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Homero Ortega
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Tours Ecuador
Atlantic City, New Jersey295
A repeat visit after 4 years
Lots of changes, improvements and additions to this tour. The guide was helpful, answered questions with a great…
Radlett, United Kingdom2510
Good tour, but disappointing end
Good tour guide and driver, but at the end of the tour we were left at a chocolate shop and the guide misdirected…
Great Tour at a Great Price
Andrea our guide was super nice, fun and knowledgeable of the area. The convenience of pick up and drop off at…
Scam - Grey Line Took Our Money And Refused To Give Tour or Refund
We paid for the Cuenca City Tour many weeks ago and no one showed up. to give us our tour. When I called to find…
Fun, informative and good value.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. there was a combination of Spanish and English speaking tourists on the trolley…
Rochester, New York81
The tour itself was great - and Daniel was a solid guide. However, we paid up front for a tour with the entry…
Denville, New Jersey20
We were picked up right on time, and got to our hotel quickly. Our driver was courteous, as well as informative! …
Mindo Full-Day Tour
Daniel, our tour guide, was great!! We used a tarabita (cable car) to visit waterfalls, butterfly sanctuary (no…
Heide, our guide, and Fernando, our driver were great. Heidi was very knowledgeable and accommodating; Fernando…
Day was raining they changed to coach without telling us then guide spoke very little English. He then proceeded…
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Fabrica de Bizcochos de Don Pedro., and 23 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241