View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Quito is one of the most important cities in the Andes, and it is filled with a great mix of architecture, culture, and gastronomy. This 3-Day Cultural Quito trip includes a visit to a traditional market, a cooking class, and a dinner with a local family. You will explore the historical center of Quito which has been part of the Unesco World Heritage list since 1978. You will also visit other highlights such as the Teleferiqo, the Equator line and Catequilla. You will stay in the 5-star experience Hotel Illa at the Historical Centre or Rukka Lodge, a country style hotel. All the trips will be led by a private guide.
TRANSFER IN – DINNER WITH LOCAL...
QUITO HISTORICAL CENTRE –...
CATEQUILLA – EQUATOR – TRANSFER...
- 2 nights accommodation in a double room with a private bathroom.
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English, and Spanish.
- Entry/Admission - TeleferiQo
- Extra food and drinks.
- Extra activities.
- Optional tips for guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rebecca Adventure Travel
Beautiful environment, luxurious lodge (with surprisingly good food) and excellent guides + excursions. This jungle…
Excellent two dat trip!
We booked our Baños 2 day trip with Rebecca Adventure Travel. Communicator was excellent, safe driver from Quito, N…
Otavalo is worthwhile visiting
We visited Otavalo with our own group. We had lunch for just 5 dollars, which was basic but good food! The market i…
We took this day trip on our private island hopping tour also organized by Rebecca Travel. This trip was well orga…
Island Hopping the Galapagos Islands
A friend and I visited the Galapagos Islands (two of them) with Rebecca Travel and had a wonderful time. The snork…
7 day hiking plus Baños trip.
We are a group of 20, booked a hiking focused trip with Rebecca Adventures. Our main goal was to hike Cotopaxi in …
Hiked to Cotopaxi and Chimborazo base camps, Quilotoa crater, Toachi Canyon,and Llanganates National Park
Our guide and driver, Christian and Elias Valencia, exceeded all our expectations .They were punctual and conscient…
A Wonderful Honeymoon
My wife and I used Rebecca Adventure for our belated-honeymoon. We wanted to go to Ecuador and the Galapagos, and …
Rebecca helped us to arrange an amazing trip to the galapagos islands. We where blown away by the natural beauty an…
Best experience ever!
For 4 days we were dropped in the jungle by Rebecca. And the greatest experience ever! When they say dropped it is …
Custom Family Trip to the Galapagos
After reading reviews and shopping around, we had Rebecca Travel build us a custom 12 day trip to the Galapagos fro…
Angelica at Rebecca Travels planned the perfect Ecuadorean adventure for us. She listened to what we like to do an…
3 day naturalist cruise in Galapagos on Penguino Explorer
Awesome trip, wish I could have done more days. It was actually 3 days as we were taken ashore 8:30 AM on the 4th d…
We had a lovely tour of Quito with Eduardo. He showed us all the sights in the city (including lunch), took us to t…
Pure Travel Group Private day trip to Otovalo
Our guide was Lorena and she was outstanding. Really engaging and provided super information throughout the tour in…
- Quito Old Town, Quito Old Town, and 2 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241