Your tour starts with hotel pickup in central Santiago by private van with your private guide. Then head to Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia) to take in evening views of the city from a lookout point.
Next, visit the civic center to admire attractions such as La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitucion, and the Central Market (Mercado Central), and then continue to the south side of the civic center for dinner at a typical Chilean restaurant. While enjoying your meal, watch a performance of traditional dance. When the show ends, you'll be returned to your pickup location, if that option is selected when booking. Otherwise, you are free to stay out and make your own way home.
Pisco sour, mango sour, bebida, or juice (choice of one)
• Avocado shrimp with hydroponic vegetables
• Consome de Ave (Chilean chicken soup)
• Consome de esparragos (asparagus soup)
• Arrollado huaso with pebre and tomatos (rolled pork with traditional mix of tomatoes, onions, chili, and parsley)Main course:
• Salmón porteño with vegetables
• Grilled chicken
• Adobes tenderloin with duchess potatoes and mushroom sauce
• Steamed potatoes, white rice, vegetables panache, or saladDessert:
• Tronco Los Adobes
• Homemade flan
• Paradise temptation with a sauce of wine or ice creamCoffee or Herbal infusion
Drinks: 1/2 bottle of wine per person or two beers or two soft drinks