View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Iconic Borobudur Temple and Malioboro Street Shopping tour is designed for those who only have limited days in Yogyakarta. We will bring you to the magnificent Borobudur temple, one of the seven wonders. You will experience and see the heritage buildings built several centuries ago. After that, you will have lunch in the local restaurant. Then, we will bring you to the legendary Malioboro road shopping center for buying some souveniers.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Borobudur TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Malioboro RoadStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Pick up and drop off to and from your hotel
- Borobudur entrance ticket (for foreign tourist)
- Air-Conditioner hired/van/bus
- English Speaking Guide
- Refill Water
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Malioboro Road
- Flight ticket
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal Medication
- Personal Expenses
- Those not mentioned in the inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: TRAVELXISM Sustainable Tour
Borobudur& Lava your
Great trip,the tour guide is very professional. eventhough the weather was hot in Borobudur we didn't feel tired.we…
The best ever thing I did in Indonesia
This is undoubtedly the best experience I had in Indonesia... I reached while it was pitch dark and the moon was ju…
Excellent tour company
I used this tour company during my visit to Jogjakarta for 4 days I had tours with them everyday. I got to see all …
It was an amazing experience. Kotagede has an incredible history. The building and the people there were nice. I'd …
AMAZING LOCAL EXPERIENCE WITH SUSTAINABLE CONCEPT!
We bring our 4 friends from Australia to do the tour with TRAVELXISM! Our 5 day sustainable tour with TRAVELXISM wa…
Trustworthy Travel Provider!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Travelxism for the great service rendered to me. I find such a profe…
Travelxism gave a very extraordinary trip especially with a tour guide who is very good and friendly. a lot of hist…
the tour was an excellent value, we got to see things and explore things that we would have not found by just googl…
Unforgettable trip with a kind tour guide guy
Attended this tour with my friends as my best friends in Indonesia recommended. The tour guide guy speaks English …
We had an amazing trip at Kota Gede by visiting silver handcraft, and heritage buildings. Gilang explained to us th…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241