View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Tour (B, D)
Lhasa tour (B)
Lhasa (3650m) to Shigatse(3900m)...
Shigatse to Lhasa (B)
Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Damxung /...
Yampachen to Lhasa
Lhasa Departure (B)
Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
Returns to original departure point
- Tibet Travel Permit and other necessary permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese L visa)
- The invitation letter of China L Visa (from one of China cities) or Tibet Group Visa (from Kathmandu)
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- English-speaking Tibetan guide
- 6 nights at a 3-star or 4-star hotel and 1 night at local hotel, share with another traveler
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- Liability travel insurance
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Tibet Handy Map
- Entrance fee of tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Karo La Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Pelkor Chode Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tashilunpo Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Lake Namtso
- Entry/Admission - Yangpachen Hot springs
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveler (when there is no another traveller to share twin room with you)
- Chinese visa or Tibet Group Visa (from Nepal)
- All lunches and dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide.
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date
- Please Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Some of the activates might be altered or cancelled due to force majeure like bad weather, close of monastery and activities etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We want to thank Daniel for being flexible and gracious. It was very memorable and remarkable couple trip in Tibet because Daniel made it easy and interesting for us. He let us learn aboutTibetan culture by encouraging conversation about their rituals and practices. Daniel also…
Date of experience: June 2019
Tibet is truly a beautiful place as I expected to be. Because most natural sceneries are away from Lahsa so ones need to be prepared to take long car ride and be open mind with the basic accommodations. I was well prepared ito clothings and medication but due to the quick…
Date of experience: June 2019
It was really a life-time experience! Our trip was very well organized. Our guide Pasang is very professional.
On arrival at Lhasa train station we were surprised to be met by our English speaking tour guide Dolma who presented us with a Ha Da (white scarf) as a welcoming gesture. She and our driver looked after us exceptionally well during our 7 day tour of Lhasa and Tibet, showing and…
Date of experience: May 2018
Great introduction to Lhasa, monasteries and Tibet in general with our very knowledgeable tour guide, Tsedon.
This tour provided us with a great opportunity to explore monasteries, cities, villages and landscapes in Tibet. In addition we were able to learn about food, traditions and the very strong Buddhist culture in Tibet. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and felt safe and well taken…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Vista
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend Tibet Visa for anyone looking to explore Tibet The friendly, English speaking staff did an amaz…
Indeed a majestic roof of the world!
I took this week long trip with my wife in Oct 2019 with no prior experience of such high altitude.We couldn't stop…
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every Tibetan…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our guid…
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't all…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
Amazing and Challenging Trip to Tibet & Mt. Qomolangma with Guide Tsedon
We've always been curious with how epic it would be to visit Tibet and also the majestic Mountain Everest which we …
ONE OF THE BEST (AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING) TRIPS OF MY LIFE!
First of all, thank you to Chloe the travel agent whom assisted us from the beginning and was always so quick answe…
Amazing trip to Tibet + Everest ❤️
Our experience travelling to Lhasa and Everest was amazing thanks to our guide Kunchok and driver Tashi. Very flexi…
Trip of a lifetime
What an experience! Delightful people and knowledgeable guides to give us a full and interesting insight to this be…
Amazing experience with great organization
Great experience with Tibet Vista and our guide, Tenzin. I did the 7 day overland from Lash to Katmandu. Tibet Vi…
Amazing Tibet Experience with Guide Tenwong
My wife and I just completed a 7 day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour with Tibet Vista. Although the experience was…
Gyantse and Shigatse extension tour from Lhasa
My wife and I travelled to Lhasa in December 2019 and after three nights there we continued to Gyantse and Shigats…
First time in Tibet (only in Lhasa), an amazing and fascinating experience
We came to Tibet as a small tiny group of three: me, my girlfriend and my mom. The first day we arrived at Lhasa ai…
Truly a spiritual experience.
Very satisfied with everything: our guide’s service, James is super!) Lhasa is a fantastic city, Tibet is great! Re…
- Lhasa, Potala Palace, and 11 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour
What time does 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour start?
7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour?
How much is 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour?
7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour price starts from US$980.00. Discover and book 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour cancellation policy?
7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 7-Night Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor