View all photos (51)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most vibrant cities, famous for its tranquil harbors, cutting-edge fashions, and towering skyscrapers. Get an insider’s overview of the former British colonial outpost with this guided walking tour—perfect for first-time visitors to the city. Stops are fully customizable, so you can design your own tailor-made, behind-the-scenes culinary or shopping excursion.
- A fully customizable, guided walking tour of Hong Kong
- Discover the city’s hidden gems or tick off classic sights at your own pace
- Travel by foot or opt for a metro ride (own expense)
- Listen to an enriching history of the city as you wander along
What to Expect
Set out on your tailor-made adventure with your private guide from your hotel lobby. Fully customizable stops mean you can design a themed food or shopping excursion, or simply stick to the classic sights. Hong Kong’s diverse neighborhoods and hidden back alleys are best explored on foot. During this private walking tour, you’ll get to know the dynamic Asian city like a local by exploring its hidden attractions at your own pace. Sample Cantonese dishes in a few authentic, under-the-radar eateries or pick up some offbeat souvenirs at unique and colorful markets. Your guide fills you in on the city’s history as you wander along. Hong Kong’s layout includes dense urban areas and stunning parkland, so you’ll be free to venture out into nature, too. Head to Victoria Peak for a must-see panorama overlooking the entire city or try out the public transportation system to explore even further afield.
- Hotel meet-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Public transportation used during your walking tour (MTR, ferry, tram, bus)
- Star Ferry
- Peak Tram
- Children aged 11 years and under are free of charge.
- Food and drinks
- If you elect to use a taxi at any point during your tour, the costs are not included and are payable by yourself
- Pickup from airport or airport hotel (HK$173 per person)
- Please note that if you book a hotel pick-up, it is still a walking tour, not a car tour which means that you will be travelling around using the excellent public transport system.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair or push chair accessible
- All tours takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up to date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- Tours are available in French, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children under 12 years of age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
Amazing food and an amazing guide!
My guide Sinclair was incredible; great knowledge of the areas and restaurants we went to, patient when I was…
Most Enjoyable Lantau Tour
Our tour guide, Stephanie, took us to Lantau to visit the Big Buddha site and the fishermen village Tai O. The…
Maldon, United Kingdom3437
Great way to see the city
We had a great day with Richard our tour guide. He was knowledgeable and interesting. We feel we have learned so…
Wonderful Experience with Ryan
Ryan's knowledge,energy and enthusiasm kept us going! He was so organized that we were able to see so many things…
Full Day Walking Tour with Sinclair
Fantastic day with Sinclair getting to know Hong Kong. We were first time visitors to Hong Kong. Started with a…
We had the best 4 hour private tour in Hong Kong with Ryan. We landed at 6am and had a 9am tour time. He picked…
Spectacular Day In Lantau
Our family had the best day in Lantau with Sainclair. From the moment we met Sinclair, we knew we were in great…
To say this tour was a private custom tour of Hong Kong does not do it justice! Richard went above and beyond! We…
On our first of five days in Hong Kong, our guide Agnes showed us and told us about so many things to do and…
Mel was an excellent tour guide. When we first met in lobby of our hotel, he asked us what it is we wanted to get…
- Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071