Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1金鼎轩Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byWudaoying Hutong
- 2Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Temple of Confucius and Guozijian MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Guo Zi Jian (The Imperial College)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Dim Sum Breakfast
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transportation Fee to the Lama Temple
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - 金鼎轩
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Guo Zi Jian (The Imperial College)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from attractions back to hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide, Lucy, was great! She was very engaging, full of historical facts and her English was very good! I would definitely hire her again!
Date of experience: October 2019
Our family loves to enjoy local food during our family vacations so this tour caught my eye because it stated that it starts with a Dim Sum breakfast. Yummy!!! So we looked forward to it with high anticipation. We were not disappointed at all on the contrary we had a great day…
Date of experience: July 2019
We had an amazing tour of the Confucius Temple and Lama Temple, starting with breakfast of dumplings. Our guide, Jing, was the best we could ask for! She was so knowledgeable and gracious. This was perfect for our family.
The ultimate tour if you love food, and are intrigued by China's history. I met my tour guide (Linda) in the lobby of my hotel (only if your hotel in inside 3rd Ring Rd), then we headed out to the Dim Sum restaurant for a nice breakfast. On the way to the restaurant Linda was…
Date of experience: March 2019
This a must in Beijing. Our tour guide Linda was very good. She made sure we had a great trip. She is very knowledgeable. She made sure we got the best Dim Sum. Since we wanted vegetarian ones. She txted is the day before and made sure we meet at the correct location and time.…
Date of experience: December 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Unique Beijing Tours
Anson was our tour guide. He spoke great English and had tons of knowledge about the neighborhoods we were walking …
Best Shopping Day Ever!
My friend and I decided to spend the last day in Beijing shopping. We came across this activity on Trip Advisor an…
Had a nice Tour trough the Tiananmen Area
We had a great time with our guide Lucy. We started at the Square and the Gate of Forbidden City before walking to …
Very nice and friendly person. Good to learn more about Beijing. Nice chance to see chinese culture.
A taste of real Chinese food
We were met by our guide Linda at our hotel. Linda took us on an amazing tour over more than 3 hours around Beijing…
Great private tour with Linda
I recently booked a private tour with Linda and it was a very enjoyable day. Linda was very punctual, friendly and…
Lucy’s Excellent 2 hour Forbidden City Tour
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the tour of the forbidden city! It started by walking through the Tiananmen S…
Min Li F00
Overall, we enjoyed the personable experience and the story telling. We had our tour with Anson. And he made the to…
Highly recommend this tour!
Jimmy was our tour guide and he was exceptional! He spoke fluent English, was flexible by including a stop at a fav…
A comprehensive tour of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest
It was a marvelous evening walking tour in and out of the Impressive Beijing Bird’s Nest Olympic Stadium. Our tour …
Private city tour in Beijing
Punctuality, good and friendly service. Special thanks to Mark Yu, very good English speaking, excellent knowledge …
This tour is AMAZING!
My girlfriend and I took this tour with Lucy and LOVED IT! It was just us three hanging out and walking through Hut…
Quick guided tour of Beijing
Linda was fabulous! We could not have had a better guide. Our stay in Beijing was very short, only a partial day, b…
Transit Visit to Beijing
Linda, our tour guide, wanhis a most welcoming host to Beijing and China, especially in the confusing flurry of tra…
Trip to the Great Wall
While the commune architecture is interesting the best part of this trip is the private access to the Wall. We wer…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour?
Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour price starts from €70.34. Discover and book Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour cancellation policy?
Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour?
Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour is hosted by Unique Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour on Tripadvisor