Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (38)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Beijing looks incredible when illuminated at night, so save time and cover more city sights by going on a private night tour in a car. This helps avoid the hassle of public transport, and means there’s no time waiting in taxi lines. The tour has a fixed itinerary with photo stops along the way, including the Forbidden City Turret, and Wangfujing Street.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Bell and Drum TowersPass by Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Pass by Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumPass by Ghost Street (Gui Jie)
- 1Wangfujing StreetStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Olympic ParkPass by Water Cube
- 2The PlaceStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by Niaochao National Stadium
- 3CCTV New MansionStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4Shicha Lake ParkStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Chang'an StreetPass by Site of Ming City Wall Park
- See Beijing’s most beautiful spots lit up at night on this private tour
- Travel quickly and comfortably between attractions in a private vehicle
- See Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City Turret, and more
- No need to go to a meeting spot—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private transfer service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of water
- 1-4 Pax group driver will be guide, driver can speak some english and phone translator support
- Over than 4 Pax group, you will have licensed english speaking tour guide and driver with van service
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Departure time is subject to daylight time in difference seasonality, please confirm with your local tour operator for details.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was very pleased with the tour. Our tour guide was very polite and informative. We were able to see many beautiful buildings and sites that we never would have seen on our own. It was very very cold so we could not enjoy the tour as much as we wanted. But it was very nice.
Great night tour even though there was a holiday in Beijing and we could not get close to some of the sites. Our guide Steven was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information that was easy to understand. Loved the view of “modern” Beijing from the 6th floor of a nearby…
We had a great night out and would highly recommend this tour. We got to see some great sights, perfect for people who don't like long bus tours with a group of other tourists. All the places we visited were interesting and even though we visited Beijing during a week long…
Date of experience: October 2019
Personal driver and guide Xie showed me great sights this evening. Very personal service by Lily’s Tour. Lily called me personally when I booked tour to tell me about some street closings due to mid-Autumn festival, then called during the evening to check in, deeply apologizing…
1 Helpful vote
My daughter and I have just finished our night tour of Beijing with our very nice driver Xie Fung Huan who has a very luxury and comfortable car and really wants to share beautiful night sites of Beijing with his clients. His English is good and he proposed us to have a drink in…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
The best guide
When life gets back to normal and you want to explore Beijing Jerry will take care of you. He was great, informativ…
Very well organised, excellent guide
We were met by our guide Sally at our hotel who outlined what we would do that day. Then it was off to Tiananmen Sq…
Excellent Summer Palace Tour
My partner and I really wanted to see the Summer Palace in Beijing so we organised this half day tour not knowing i…
Our tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great and easy to communicate with!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommo…
The tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommodating. She made sure everyo…
GREAT WALL AND TOUR
Really well organised and interesting tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall. Jerry our tour guide was brilliant, so…
We booked two tickets and only put in one passport. We got reminded that both numbers are needed so we sent them. I…
Great tour and amazing place!
Linda was our guide and was very professional and informative. Most of the time her English was great but at times …
Best possible layover in Beijing!
We had a wonderful time with our guide Lena. From the beginning to the end, everything was perfect ; excellent engl…
Astounding, Breathtaking, Magic , Memorable , Professional
This by far was one of the most amazing days I have had. SUSAN was my guide for the day and she was MORE THAN AMAZI…
Amazing place huge palace really WoW
It was fantastic and magical all st once! The place has an ancient energy very unique with a story to tell around e…
Linda and Xie were amazing! Seamless pick up from the airport and we had an amazing tour of the wall.
Beijing day tour
The tour was amazing! Linda Su was so helpful and knowledgeable! From the time we were picked up until the end it w…
Great way to spend a day in Beijing
I was traveling for work with two colleagues and we had one day for some exploration. What a great tour- a perfect…
A tour not to be missed!!
A in-depth look at most of China.s best tourist attractions with Paul our guide who is there to please and prides …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 140 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 628 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 632 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,361 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 940 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights
What time does Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights start?
Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights?
How much is Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights?
Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights price starts from US$82.00. Discover and book Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights cancellation policy?
Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Night Tour: Discover Beijing in Bustling Lights on Tripadvisor