View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Embark on a very special trip into the air with the #1-rated hot air balloon company in Luxor. Spend your sunrise on a 55-minute ride above beautiful Luxor, following hotel pickup and a boat transfer across the Nile.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1LuxorStop: 45 minutes -Begin this once-in-a-lifetime experience with an early-morning pickup from your hotel in Luxor at around 4:00 AM. Transfer by boat across the Nile River to West Bank, where you will be greeted by members of the staff with coffee, tea, and snacks. On the boat, the pilot of your balloon will brief you on safety measures and answer any questions you may have. Once the pilot goes over the pre-flight checklist, he'll also brief the ground crew. After getting the balloon set up — while always paying close attention to safety details — he will begin the hot inflation process. Watch as the balloon begins to stand up and then begin to board with the assistance of the ground crew. The take-off is so gentle that most guests don't even realize they've left the ground. As you become one with the wind, you'll lose the sensation of motion and your perception of heights, finally feeling the tranquility of ballooning, disturbed only by the noise of balloon burners. The flight lasts up to 1 hour from take-off to landing and is also contingent on the day's weather conditions. The pilot always has the interest of the passengers and himself in mind, with safety as a #1 priority. Take in breathtaking views of Luxor and all its ancient temples and tombs. See the lives of farmers and other locals as your glide over fields, where people irrigate their land, gather crops, and care for their animals. To ensure all passengers have an equal opportunity to see and snap some amazing photos, the pilot will be sure to rotate the balloon during the flight. Please keep in mind, your pilot is under the control of the Luxor Airport and must follow their directions. Before landing, you will be reminded of the proper landing position and then the pilot will look for a spot to land, usually in an empty field or desert area.Read more
- Hot air balloon trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Malak Tour Luxor
Wonderful tour guide!
Thank you Malak for the wonderful experience. Very professional. Enjoyable boat ride. Lots of information, excel…
The BEST of the BEST!
If you want the very best tours in Egypt then Malak and his tours are for you. Malak is an exceptional and wonderfu…
Ahmed is an exceptional guide and the whole team was very attentive throughout the trip (they gave us drinks severa…
Wow, Wow and WOW! Stayed Mahmoud and our drive Mahmoud were just amazing. Professional, knowledgeable and best all…
Good trip good organized trip They gave us chips and a soft drink and they welcomed us . When we arrived in Luxor e…
Wonderful tour with Malak and his team. He also helped us negotiate better rates at our hotels and arranged all pic…
Fantastic tours in Luxor and beyond
Malak was excellent; he organised exciting and informative trips that operated on time and were more than reasonabl…
Lovely Luxor and Aswan
Can't explain how happy I was with my tour in Luxor and Aswan. I definitely in good hands! Thank you so much to Mal…
Excellent information and great hospitality
Pick up was great Tour guide very informative you must take a camera walking shoes for you’re comfort as well as pi…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from Malak Tour Luxor
from $123.02* $129.99