View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Cairo and visit Giza pyramids Visit Aswan and Luxor and you will enjoy optional tour is Hurghada Private Guided Tours Hassle Free No Hidden Costs
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pyramids of GizaStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2CairoStop: 8 hours -See details
- 3Abu Simbel Temple ComplexStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Aswan High DamStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Kom OmboStop: 8 hours -See details
- 6LuxorStop: 8 hours -See details
- 7Luxor TempleStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 8HurghadaStop: 8 hours -See details
- 9CairoStop: 8 hours -See details
- 10CairoStop: 8 hours -See details
- Accommodation in 4 stars
- Sleeper train( Cairo- Aswan) + bus (Hurghada - Cairo)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Private tour
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Let's Explore Egypt
A Day in Alexandria with Medhad
Medhad is an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. We had a fun experience together in Alexandria. He and his dr…
Amazing Tour!! Best in Giza
We had such a great time on this tour it is so worth the money spent. Our tour guide Mimo was awesome. From the cam…
Great Boat ride
We had a wonderful time. Sunset was beautiful and our guide Casper was great. I would definitely recommend.
Half day excursion
My husband & I did the half day Giza pyramids and Sphinx tour, Waleed was our tour guide, and I would have to say h…
Like being in a movie
Our tour of the pyramids of Giza on 9 March 2020 could not have been better especially when our guide Ahmed Elsayed…
Great tour of Alexandria and great food! Mohammed Mahmoud and Ali Gamal were great, the showed up on time and made …
Amazing 3 day Cairo experience!
My wife and I had booked a 3 day tour with Let's Explore Egypt for our portion in Cairo. Our guide Mr.Hosny Zahran …
We left Egypt with a new friend. Our guide Hosny made us feel home <3
We took the 3 day tour with Hosny Zahran and he was AWESOME!!! He showed us all the cool historical places in town,…
Good, flexible and professional company
My boyfriend and I had a really nice time with this company. Very good, professional, flexible and with good coordi…
Thank you Zizo!!
My husband and I just returned from one of the most memorable and fun evenings in Cairo. Most importantly our guide…
Nice trip on Nile dinner cruise
The Nile dinner cruise with Mohammed Mahmoud, driven by Bebo, was a nice time, with great food and great entertainm…
Wonderful tour with Lets Explore Egypt
Being a solo traveller and not knowing what to expect and not speaking the language, I was immediately at ease with…
Private day tour to Alexandria
March 14,2020 it was a rainny day...but we took our chances to take this tour....great choice....Ahmed Elsayed our …
Quick visit to the Giza Pyramids + shopping
We recently visited Cairo Egypt as one of our stops on our honeymoon and decided to book a half day tour to the Giz…
Better to book directly through company, not TripAdvisor.
We had Rania as a guide and she was great! Very knowledgable and helpful. Booked the tour over the phone through …
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241