View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cruise the Nile in Egypt enjoying a unique round trip sailing experience on board Nile Cruise between Aswan & Luxor visiting Karnak Temples, Philae Temple , Dendarah & Abydos temples, and many more. Also, see the spectacular Pyramids in Cairo during this 10-Day Egypt Tour package
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo 5 stars hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Aswan 5 stars hotel on bed and breakfast basis - Helnan Aswan
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Luxor 5 stars hotel on bed and breakfast basis - Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel
- 3 nights on 5 star deluxe Cruise; Luxor & Aswan full board – excludes drinks (sightseeing included)
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vans
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- Egyptologist guide
- Egypt air domestic flight Cairo / Aswan - Luxor / Cairo
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visa Entry for Egypt (US$ 25 per passport)
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any Optional tours
- International airfare
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vacations To Go Travel
Making the Best Out of a Horrible Situation
We were scheduled to go on an 12 day trip with Vacation to Go throughout Egypt (Cairo, Nile River Cruise from Aswan…
8 Day Nile Jewel, Cairo and Nile Cruise.
Vacations To Go did exactly as they described, often trouble shooting issues not of their making (late flights). Th…
Fantastic trip, Fantastic travel agency
We booked our trip directly with Vacations to Go travel, and couldn’t have been more pleased. Walaa and Magdy at th…
Steam Ship Sudan - Incredible
Loved every minute of our cruise from Aswan to Luxor. The ship was amazing, the food fantastic and the shore excurs…
Really Happy with Vacations to Go
We are really happy with Vacations to Go (the local Cairo-based tour agency, not to be confused with the online VTG…
10 Day Egypt Tour
The experience was spectacular... The accommodations and tours were perfect... Everything we could have asked for…
Absolutely we did a private tour of Israel , Jordan and Egypt
We had a great time . Walaa and Magdy were amazing !!! They were very professional and always making sure that we w…
Saw King Tut's Mask
Great tour:1. Coptic Church was unique; 2. The Citadel and Muhammad Ali Mosque; 3. Cairo's Egyptian Museum; 4. Baza…
This was the very first time I scheduled an excursion off the cruise ship. Being a neophyte I basically made my de…
Making Dreams Come True!!!
We did some research and finally decided to go with Vacations To Go Travel!!! We chose the best option for us a 5 D…
Great tour and terrific service
We went on a 12 day tour to Egypt and Jordan. The service was perfect. Vacations to go was the best travel agency…
An excellent tour company for travelers who are mildly disabled.
I am mildly disabled, not able to walk long distances or stand for more than short periods at a time. I tend to wal…
A luxury journey to Egyptian history
My words are not enough to described our wonderful experience in this amazing boat. Since the very first moment you…
Professional, Detailed and Organized
We had an amazing experience with Vacations To Go. It was a worry free trip. Magdy arranged our entire itinerary a…
Our 21 day “Best of Egypt, Jordan and Israel with Nile River Cruise” organized by Walaa was beyond awesome. This to…
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,488 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,645 travellers!
from $720.00* $800.00
Frequently Asked Questions about 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples
How much is 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples?
10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples price starts from US$2,785.72. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples on Tripadvisor
What is the 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples cancellation policy?
10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples?
10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples is hosted by Vacations To Go Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vacations To Go Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10-Day Egypt Tour Include Dendarah & Abydos temples on Tripadvisor