Day 1 – Airport Transfer, Tbilisi [Hotel in Tbilisi] [Pick and chose from following activities as per preference & time available]
• Airport Transfer
• Bridge of Peace: The Bridge of Peace is a bow-shaped pedestrian bridge, a steel and glass construction illuminated with numerous LEDs, over the Kura River in downtown Tbilisi, capital of Georgia
• Anchiskhati Church, Mtatsminda park which includes Jungle park, carousels for every age fun and scary rooms and etc.
• Lisi lake with water bicycles, Hippodrome [Horse riding] near Lisi Lake: Spend your day riding a horse, breath fresh air, have a walk around the Lisi Lake
• Metekhi church: Metekhi is a historic neighborhood of Tbilisi, Georgia, located on the elevated cliff that overlooks the Mtkvari river.
• Narikala fortress / [Cable Car to fortress]: Narikala ais an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, and the Kura River. The fortress consists of two walled sections on a steep hill between the sulphur baths and the botanical gardens of Tbilisi
• Sulphur baths district: It is the most historic part of the city, as according to legend, it was the sulphur springs that enticed King Vakhtang Georgasali to settle the land and declare it the new capital city in the 5thcentury AD
Day 2: Tbilisi – Borjomi
• 9:00 AM, pick up from hotel, Drive for 2.5 hours from Tbilisi to Borjomi. Check-in at hotel in Borjomi
• Visit Borjomi central park, with its renowned naturally sparkling, volcanic spring water and walk 4 km trail en route for open air hot Sulphur baths;Bathing there is optional, but highly recommended for the unique experience and its proclaimed health benefits.
• Lunch in Borjomi restaurant.
• Borjomi national park pine forest
Day 3: Borjomi- Bakuriani-Tabatskuri Lake
• Travel from Borjomi to Bakuriani ski resort.
• After brunch, driving and safety training for Snow Mobile & start our trip towards Tabatskuri lake & back to Borjomi
Day 4: Borjomi – Mtskheta
• Return journey back to Tbilisi; Stop on the way back to Mtskheta and visit the following monuments there:
• Svetitskhoveli (11 c.) UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES
• Jvari monastery (6 c.) The oldest monastery of Georgia – UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES
• Gori-Uplistsikhe & Uplistsikhe (‘Fortress of the Lord’)
Day 5: Tbilisi to Airport [Hotel in Tbilisi]
• Remaining items from Day 1 if time permits
• Check-out from the hotel at noon. Free time until transfer to Tbilisi International Airport. End of the tour.