View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Austria Peak route takes place in the middle of the Cordillera Real, on the way we can find the Chiarkhota lagoon, a glacial lagoon in the middle of the mountains, we can find native people along the route, as well as see domestic and wild fauna, as you call, vicuñas and alpacas, the view from the top shows us a complete panorama of the mountain range, it is a simple route in which you do not need any special equipment, only the strength of your legs and a very good attitude, we ascend to a height of 5 300 masl.
jiwaki, Sagarnaga 342, La Paz, Bolivia
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Entrance to Austria Peak Bs.- 20
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Barro Biking
Death road in the minibus not in the bike
Bike are fine, a bit runned down, like the clothing they give. Guides are professionnal wait for everybody, and…
Easy going trip.
A really fun day out, well organised and well equipped. We were worried about using a cheaper company as we were…
Don't - they cancelled last minute
Cancelled the tour at 9pm the night before it should have taken place without offering or helping to find an…
Great trail but frustrating organisation
If you are a model and would like to get a whole heap of shots taken in a beautiful place, using bicycles as a…
Great experience on the death road
The tour was pretty good. The death road is an incredible experience to do in La Paz. Bikes are good event tho if…
Fantastic experience! Cheaper than other tours. 10/10 would recommend!
I have just completed my Death Road tour day with Barro biking and could not be happier. All safety equipment…
Very good organisation
I enjoyed every moment. Was very good quality bikes and felt comfoetable all the time. The tour guide were very…
Biking the Death Road
Thursday 18 July we did the Death Road on a mountainbike with Barro Biking. It was an amazing experience and the…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241