Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
By Lebanon Tours
Experience a classic coastal combo, without worrying about driving or navigating, on this convenient full-day excursion, ideal for travelers who want to make the most of limited time in Lebanon which includes stops to three Lebanon signature sites ( Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa ). Cruise through the reflecting waters and extraordinary rock formations of Jeita Grotto; Enjoy a cable car ride up to the Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon in Harissa and discover Byblos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Harissa
- Entry/Admission - Byblos Castle
- Entry/Admission - Byblos
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 186409P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
- How much is Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
- Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos price starts from €91.09. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
- Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos is hosted by Lebanon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lebanon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 186409P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jeita GrottoStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Shrine of Our Lady of LebanonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Churches of HarissaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Téléferique HarissaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5ByblosStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 6Byblos CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Old SoukStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Baalat Gebal TempleStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Had a great day tour with Paula and the dirver. Paula was very knowledgable and gave a lot of insights into the sit…
Great tour with Lebanon Tour
My husband and I had great day with Lebanon Tours discovering south Lebanon. The sites were amazing and the guide w…
Nice car and great service
I truly recommend this tour. The car was very comfortable and our driver was knowledgeable and very friendly and th…
We did a great Beirut historical tour with Lebanon Tours and Pierre was a fantastic tour guide. Lot of information …
nothing to complain about
i booked the tour without any knowledge about the places whatsoever. hassan, the driver, changed that. he had knowl…
I am happy to have found this tour and I appreciate their flexibility, as they confirmed us the night before-- at 2…
Shawki was a fun and informative tour guide. He really went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and happy. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
I had a great private tour with Lebanon Tours. The guide was very professional and I advise all Beirut visitor to do this tour. This tour was absolutely great especially for first time visitors.
Written 17 October 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.