Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch
By Lebanon Daily Tours
Tick off three of Lebanon's top attractions in just one day on a hassle-free day trip from Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos. As well as guaranteeing your entry to these landmarks, this tour includes cable-car ticket, hotel pickup, and lunch. In addition, during the journey to Jeita Grotto, you'll experience a boat trip inside the cave, and enjoy a cable car ride from Harissa to Jounieh, as well as discovering Byblos, one of the most beautiful cities full of culture and history.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Local Guide in Byblos
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Harissa
- Entry/Admission - Byblos Castle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162045P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch?
- How much is Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch?
- Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch price starts from €87.41. Discover and book Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch?
- Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch is hosted by Lebanon Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lebanon Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Daily Tours From Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162045P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jeita GrottoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Shrine of Our Lady of LebanonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Churches of HarissaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Téléferique HarissaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5ByblosStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Byblos CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old SoukStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Perfekt day trip wirh Hassane
Perfekt day trip wirh Hassane - he made os feel like old friends from the start to the end. And he whent out of his…
Amazing tour arranged by a professional Service provider, every single detail was perfect (transportation-arrangeme…
The palace of visual delight!
Yet another supremely enjoyable day with Hassane! The palace at Beiteddine is worth a visit and the twisting lanes …
Beiteddine & Deir el Qamar
The tour to Beiteddine and Deir el Qamar was a great tour. The guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. Very wort…
Great tour to Jeita Grotto and Byblos
We had a really great tour with Lebanon Daily Tours to Jeita Grotto, Harissa & Byblos. The guide was knowledgeable …
Great Historical Site
This is an amazing tour that take you to the wonderful temples of Baalbek. The guide was great and it was a great o…
Excellent tour guide
Great tour of both sites and the tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. We learned a lot in this amazing …
Amazing half-day tour
Our half-day tour was fabulous. The guide shared his knowledge about the two historical sites in Tyre and the tour …
Excellent Sightseeing Tour
Amazing Experience. Sara the guide was very Knowledgeable. The car was very comfortable and very clean. The tour st…
Magical tour at these stunning ruins at the sea
Thank you so much for this magical tour. I have never been in Greece but What I visited this day close to Beirut wa…
Good places, good food and wonderful driver guide
Places visited were interesting. Lunch was included in the tour. Food was unexpectedly good and with rich choices…
Excellent tour guide, ensured we were shown the hidden Lebanon as well as the itinerary, even managed to open doors…
Our driver spoke perfect English and took us straight to the Citadel and negotiated with soldiers to drop us at the…
Solo Tripoli half day tour
I had my Tripoli tour with Imad which was nothing short of fantastic. Imad picked me up exactly on time and made me…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Friends recommended this day tour with Lebanon Tours and it was the best advise ever. Very nice tour guide and good driver. The Jeita cave was very impressive. Would highly recommend this tour with Lebanon Tours
Written 11 November 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.