Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees
By Beirut Daily Tours
This is the ideal pick for travelers looking for a day trip that uncovers some of Lebanon’s spectacular sites. Experience the beauty of the Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Lebanon countryside by going on this exciting day trip from Beirut to the monastery of saint Charbel in Annaya. Travel by a car or a minivan, so you can admire the scenic views along the way.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- Comfortable Private Transportation
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Harissa
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- we pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64936P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees?
- Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees price starts from €92.01. Discover and book Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees cancellation policy?
- Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees?
- Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees is hosted by Beirut Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beirut Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and st Charbel with all entrance fees on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64936P35
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jeita GrottoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Shrine of Our Lady of LebanonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Churches of HarissaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Téléferique HarissaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Monastery Saint Maroun Annaya (Tomb Saint Charbel)- Lebanese Maronite Order دير مار مارون عنايا ضريح القديس شربلStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The journey was excellent and the the support from guide Hassan was great! From the very beginning the tour was pic…
Good value for money
After lots of online search, I went for this tour, because of its variety and not-to-miss attractions. The itinerar…
Lots of Lebanon in a few hours!
Driver and tourguide picked me up at my hotel in the morning and provided fresh water for the journey. Our tourguid…
Absolutely first rate tour experience
This was a superb small-group tour! Our guide—Albert—was incredibly polite, attentive, and responsive to our need…
Incredible Tour and guide
All-in-all awesome private tour! Hassane and Yazid were incredibly knowledgable and super friendly and made the mos…
Best of Lebanon
This tour is absolutely amazing. The sightseeing are a must. Paula was our guide. She is fun guide and very accommo…
Beautiful tour I really enjoyed it and excellent customer service very pleasant the tour guide very knowledgeable f…
Trip of a lifetime!
What a great trip I had arranged by Beirut daily tours! All my excursions were selected in a way I experienced a lo…
Breathtaking heritage sites and amazing tour guides
I had an amazing day, the tour was perfect! The heritage sites were breathtaking (especially Baalbek, an absolute m…
I booked at the last minute and it was an excellent transfer from Beirut Airport to our hotel in Byblos. Highly rec…
Driver was waiting for us and help us with the luggage. I would for sure use Beirut daily tour service again when v…
Excellent tour and experience
The tour was well organized and fun. Our guide Hassan was very knowledgeable and funny and the driver Kasem was as …
Great experience with Beirut daily tours. The best service ever. We received a watsapp message with the driver info…
The best driver and tour guy Hassam
Hassam is a great driver and tour guide with a huge knowledge of Lebanon and Middle East culture and History he spe…
Excellent and very efficient way to visit south Lebanon. Lot of history and it is worth all the money and I highly …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Aug 2019 • Friends
We were there on a very hot day, I had twisted my knee a few hours before visiting Jeita Grotto,and then we found out that we couldn't take photos. I wasn't enjoying the day at all until we entered the caves, which were fascinating. We had been advised to take jackets because the lower cave is very cool, but they ended up being unnecessary as the temp was just right as far as we were concerned. I do believe that visitors should be allowed to take photographs as long as the flash is not used.
Written 1 September 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.