per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees
- English Speaking Driver
- Local guide in Byblos
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Harissa
- Entry/Admission - Byblos Castle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109707P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa?
- How much is Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa?
- Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa price starts from €68.93. Discover and book Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa cancellation policy?
- Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa?
- Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa is hosted by Beirut Airport Transfer - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beirut Airport Transfer - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small-Group Tour with Lunch and tickets to Jeita Grotto, Byblos and Harissa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109707P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jeita GrottoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Shrine of Our Lady of LebanonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Churches of HarissaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Téléferique HarissaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5ByblosStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Byblos CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old SoukStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
My driver Munaf was on waiting for me at arrivals. He was extremely efficient and very helpful. He was also a wea…
Great visit, pray things turn around for the people🙏🏽
Great transfer from airport to hotel. Excellent service. Will recommend to anyone arriving to Beirut. Will use them…
I absolutely recommend
Very good service at the correct price, I recommend it. The driver was very kind and the communication both with hi…
Great service, great driver.
Driver was helpful and very professional. It was fast, safe and convenient. Use this service for peace of mind and …
Driver was there waiting couldn’t ask for a better service thank you again. Would definitely use this service again
The guide Hassan was amazing. He had a wicked sense of humour and very good knowledge of both ancient and modern hi…
A journey to the heart and soul of Lebanon
We drove from Beirut to Baalbek and the rich history of Lebanon is everywhere you look. The knowledge that is share…
Excellent service with friendly driver
Driver waiting exactly where arranged. Courteous and polite. Great tips given during drive to hotel especially ar…
Fantastic experience. Our driver/guide Hassane was AWESOME! We don’t speak Arabic and were so grateful for Hassane …
Great tour packages, rates, and accommodations for small groups and private tours/Quick responses to inquires!
Professional and friendly service! Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic! Great rates!
Very easy pickup. Great communication beforehand. Everything worked out great. Driver was waiting with a sign in th…
I got picked up in the airport lobby without any bigger problems - even although my flight was delayed - and were b…
Excellent service, took a last minute booking and waited for me for 1.5 hours because my flight was late. Very easy…
The driver I had was very kind and drove me safely to my destination. Highly recommend booking with them!
A true wonder!
Jeita Caves are a real marvel-you need to see them to fully appreciate their striking beauty! Harissa is another st…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Dec 2019 • Friends
The upper and lower grottos we visited were spectacular. Not really big though, we felt the great work of nature. We loved the boat ride on the underground river in the lower grotto.
Written 27 December 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.