Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All our vehicles are new and air conditioned. We have drivers who speak English and have long experience. They offer free Wi-Fi, wet wipes, bottled mineral water and sometimes juices. We will bring you a convenient and safe way to your landing point. Enjoy your hassle-free vacation. We guarantee that your journey with us will be imaginative and memorable.
Arrival Amman, Overnight in Amman.
Amman, Umm Qais, Pella, Ajloun,...
Amman hotel - 3 desert castles -...
Amman - madaba - mt. nebo - dead...
Petra - Wadi Rum - Amman
Amman hotel - amman airport
Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking Driver
- Free WiFi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass for more than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance fees are not incluedes & Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options)
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Umm Qais Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pella
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Qasr al-Kharrana
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- Basic camp in Wadi Rum offers accommodation in private tents with shared toilets
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Upgraded camp offers tents with en-suite toilets and air-conditioning
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My wife, son, and I spent seven great days touring in Jordan. The sites we saw were spectacular, from the Roman ruins in Jerash, the Citadel in Amman, Mt Nebo, Bethany, Dead Sea, Karak Castle, Petra, Wadi Rum with its massive sandstone rocks, to a mud bath and float in the Dead…
Date of experience: February 2020
3 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Booking Wonderful
We have been in Jordan 7 days in a tour covering the top things: Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead and Red sea,... We ha…
Excellent Tour Ever
Visiting Petra was one of our most important dreams and we enjoyed visiting beautiful Jordan for a week. It was a …
A successful visit, Jordan is a beautiful country and deserves to be visited and taken care of more with its civili…
Great Organized 👌
A beautiful trip, we enjoyed seeing monuments and museums of nature, recreation in the Dead Sea, thank you
My wife and I went to Jordan for a 7-day trip in February and enjoyed our trip so much that we visited the most imp…
Stole my money
I arranged a 7 days tour with Booking Wonderful, interacting with mr. Emad Abuhantash. He suggested I'd pay for my …
Amazing trip, great organization, we enjoyed so much. That's what I can say about our trip to Jordan last December…
An Amazing Journey
We went to Jordan for a family trip and had a good time, visiting Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea and more. I would …
Do not recommend
UNPROFESSIONAL, UNRELIABLE, do not recommend. My wife and I have were planning a trip to Jordan and were looking …
Fantastic tour to Jordan
"Highly recommended tour to Jordan, which we enjoyed from start to finish. Our tour guide/driver was great! He was …
We travelled to Jordan about two months ago, and spent 8 days visiting many amazing tourist sites. We were very hap…
Great way to see Amman!
I completed a city tour of Amman with Emad who was patient, friendly and a very knowledgeable driver. I ended up vi…
Private tour of Jerash and Ajloun
Excellent driver and good conversation for the hour long trip from Amman.. Emad was the best! Very polite and accom…
Petra.. This Roman city is very well preserved, it really affects us. You need at least half a day to get a good to…
An amazing experience!
In Jordan, we visit Amman and Petra, Petra is an indescribable gem in words, and there is always a reason to go and…
- Queen Alia International Airport, Umm Qais Museum, and 8 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 445 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 181 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days
Which attractions will I visit with Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days?
How much is Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days?
Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days price starts from €540.16. Discover and book Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days cancellation policy?
Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days?
Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days is hosted by Booking Wonderful. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking Wonderful on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore Jordan's Glamour in 7 Days on Tripadvisor