Recommended by 88% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All our vehicles are new and air conditioned. We have drivers who speak English and have long experience. They offer free Wi-Fi, wet wipes, bottled mineral water and sometimes juices. We will bring you a convenient and safe way to your landing point. Enjoy your hassle-free vacation. We guarantee that your journey with us will be imaginative and memorable. We recommend the maximum during booking to be three people for a more comfortable trip with regard to medium and large vehicles. However, if the number becomes four people, their freedom will be reduced while sitting, especially if the duration of the flight is 3-4 hours and this is on their own responsibility but we can secure them a Mini Jeep when needed more cost if this group is a family or friends travelled together. With regard to the numbers of 4-7 people we provide them with Mini Van while the rest we provide them with medium and large buses. Any traveler who wishes to book with us and wants to modify this program! contact us.
Arrival Amman, Overnight in Amman.
Amman, Umm Qais, Pella, Ajloun,...
Amman, Mosaic Map Churches, Mt...
Dead Sea, Overnight in Dead Sea
Dead Sea, Exploring Site of...
Petra, Wadi Rum, Overnight in...
Wadi Rum, Aqaba, QAIA.
Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- Services of English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi & Bottled water
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Entrance fees are not incluedes & Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options)
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses & Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Umm Qais Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pella
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Aqaba Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Kerak de Moab Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Upgraded camp offers tents with en-suite toilets and air-conditioning
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Basic camp in Wadi Rum offers accommodation in private tents with shared toilets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We have been in Jordan 7 days in a tour covering the top things: Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead and Red sea,... We had a wonderful time and the guide was outstanding.
1 Helpful vote
Visiting Petra was one of our most important dreams and we enjoyed visiting beautiful Jordan for a week. It was a journey of imagination, we also visited Um Qais, Jersh, Ajloun, the Dead Sea, the Roman Amphitheater, we were not bored for a while. Jordan is a really beautiful…
1 Helpful vote
A successful visit, Jordan is a beautiful country and deserves to be visited and taken care of more with its civilization and its unique effects. I strongly recommend visiting Petra.
1 Helpful vote
My wife and I went to Jordan for a 7-day trip in February and enjoyed our trip so much that we visited the most important and most tourist-attracting tourist destinations. I'd like to thank those who made this trip unforgettable.
1 Helpful vote
I arranged a 7 days tour with Booking Wonderful, interacting with mr. Emad Abuhantash. He suggested I'd pay for my trip using a Western Union transfer rather than using Booking's reservation, offering a discount in exchange. I knew this didn't feel right, however looking at the…
Date of experience: March 2020
4 Helpful votes 1 Repost
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Booking Wonderful
Great Organized 👌
A beautiful trip, we enjoyed seeing monuments and museums of nature, recreation in the Dead Sea, thank you
Amazing trip, great organization, we enjoyed so much. That's what I can say about our trip to Jordan last December…
An Amazing Journey
We went to Jordan for a family trip and had a good time, visiting Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea and more. I would …
Do not recommend
UNPROFESSIONAL, UNRELIABLE, do not recommend. My wife and I have were planning a trip to Jordan and were looking …
Fantastic tour to Jordan
"Highly recommended tour to Jordan, which we enjoyed from start to finish. Our tour guide/driver was great! He was …
We travelled to Jordan about two months ago, and spent 8 days visiting many amazing tourist sites. We were very hap…
Great way to see Amman!
I completed a city tour of Amman with Emad who was patient, friendly and a very knowledgeable driver. I ended up vi…
Private tour of Jerash and Ajloun
Excellent driver and good conversation for the hour long trip from Amman.. Emad was the best! Very polite and accom…
Petra.. This Roman city is very well preserved, it really affects us. You need at least half a day to get a good to…
An amazing experience!
In Jordan, we visit Amman and Petra, Petra is an indescribable gem in words, and there is always a reason to go and…
We were in Jordan for our holidays, and we chose to rely on this agency because we read many good reviews online. I…
Really we enjoyed in Jordan, the experience was great. I didn’t know the beauty of the place until I visited There…
Once in a lifetime!
The 8 days trip was great and our guide was very friendly and informative. We visited different places and listened…
Exploring Jordan with-Emad
Our tour was definitely the highlight of that time in Jordan. Emad chose us from airport with a comfortable and cle…
Great experience on this tour. Our driver was awesome and always made sure we were well taken care of at every site…
- Queen Alia International Airport, Umm Qais Museum, and 12 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 445 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 181 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Incredible Jordan in 7 Days
Which attractions will I visit with Incredible Jordan in 7 Days?
How much is Incredible Jordan in 7 Days?
Incredible Jordan in 7 Days price starts from €432.11. Discover and book Incredible Jordan in 7 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Incredible Jordan in 7 Days cancellation policy?
Incredible Jordan in 7 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Incredible Jordan in 7 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Incredible Jordan in 7 Days?
Incredible Jordan in 7 Days is hosted by Booking Wonderful. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking Wonderful on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Incredible Jordan in 7 Days on Tripadvisor