per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-85, max of 30 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 5 Nights
- English Speaking Driver
- Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea and Lunch at the Dead Sea
- Tour guide In Jordan (for min 5 people)
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning fees...etc.)
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
- All Kinds of Tips
- Petra by Night Show (24$)
- Border Tax Exiting Jordan (14 USD)
- Border Tax Entering Jordan (50 USD)
- Tour Guide in Jerusalem
- Entrance Fees (around 110 USD)
- Any Not Mentioned under Included
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Zion
- Entry/Admission - Bethlehem Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Masjid Al Aqsa
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115571P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Insurance (optional)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Holy Land Group Tour?
- How much is Holy Land Group Tour?
- Holy Land Group Tour price starts from €1,091.88. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Holy Land Group Tour cancellation policy?
- Holy Land Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Holy Land Group Tour?
- Holy Land Group Tour is hosted by Trip500 Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip500 Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115571P1
Queen Alia airport - Amman
Amman - Explore Petra
Petra - Madaba - Mt. Nebo -...
Amman - Jerusalem - Mount of...
Jerusalem - Jericho - Mount of...
Amman - Departure
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
We spent three amazing days in Jordan in January 2023 thanks to the excellent tour guide Mohammad Altawil. He reall…
Great agency, everything was perfect
We chose Trip 500 for our private tour in Jordan and we were extremely happy with their organisation. Nasar, our dr…
Trip 500 is highly recommended.
Trip 500 runs a highly professional organization. We had the most remarkable experience with trip 500. Not only eve…
Perfect, wonderful experience!
Excellent tour guide with Mr. Hussam..i really appreciate how they care for us all throughout our trip. They help u…
Trip500 was amazing
Trip500 are awesome tours are well organized from airport to hotels qnd meals and tours.i recommends this agency.th…
Ahmad was our driver for the 4 days. He is an excellent driver, he is very helpful nothing is too much trouble for him.
Amazing Petra and Wadi Rum was a beautiful experience . Plus the food and culture of Jordanian people
Loved our trip to Jordan. It was so organized and our driver Mohammed was very professional and knowledgeable. He w…
Very nicely organised trip
Dear Ms Batool and Trip 500 team, Thank you for arranging such a wonderful and memorable Jordan trip for us.It was …
Relaxing vacation in Jordan
I had a very relaxing trip through Jordan. It was quite comfortable to have your own driver who was very helpful an…
Jordan, a must see
I had a great experience exploring the beautiful country of Jordan. It has many astounding biblical and historical …
splendid tour in Jordan
Our tour in Jordan was worth experiencing, Ms. Batool was so accommodating and always ready for all our enquiries a…
Excellent and friendly service
I would highly recommend Trip500. It is a highly professional travel agency that is able to arrange everything you …
An amazing experience with Trip500 in this beautiful country!
We had an amazing experience during a week long tour of the highlights of Jordan with Trip500. It is actually the f…
Great holiday in Jordan with Trip500
We spent a fantastic time in Jordan during our 5-day tour with Trip500. Zaid, our personal driver and guide pick us…
Jordan, Jordan.. what a magical place!! We had the best weekend in Aqaba, Wadi rum and Petra (We even got lucky eno…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Aug 2019 • Friends
What a job well done! Things run so smooth despite some circumstances caused by the eid holidays. Kudos to our tour guide Mr. nabil, so informative and organized, such an asset to your company. Godbless.
Written 18 August 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your kind words !! We are glad that you had an amazing time in Jordan. Thanks again for being such an amazing client
Written 19 August 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.