Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Queen Alia airport - Amman
Amman - Explore Petra
Petra - Madaba - Mt. Nebo -...
Amman - Jerusalem - Mount of...
Jerusalem - Jericho - Mount of...
Amman - Departure
- 3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 5 Nights
- English Speaking Driver
- Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea and Lunch at the Dead Sea
- Tour guide In Jordan (for min 5 people)
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning fees...etc.)
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
- All Kinds of Tips
- Petra by Night Show (24$)
- Border Tax Exiting Jordan (14 USD)
- Border Tax Entering Jordan (50 USD)
- Tour Guide in Jerusalem
- Entrance Fees (around 110 USD)
- Any Not Mentioned under Included
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Zion
- Entry/Admission - Bethlehem Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Masjid Al Aqsa
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Insurance (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a job well done! Things run so smooth despite some circumstances caused by the eid holidays. Kudos to our tour guide Mr. nabil, so informative and organized, such an asset to your company. Godbless.
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Odyssey12906875070, Guest Relations Manager at Holy Land Group Tour
Responded 18 Aug 2019
Thank you for your kind words !! We are glad that you had an amazing time in Jordan. Thanks again for being such an amazing client
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Trip500 Tours
Great holiday in Jordan with Trip500
We spent a fantastic time in Jordan during our 5-day tour with Trip500. Zaid, our personal driver and guide pick us…
Jordan, Jordan.. what a magical place!! We had the best weekend in Aqaba, Wadi rum and Petra (We even got lucky eno…
This was our first trip as a couple trying an adventure together and we got to see and experience the joys of Jorda…
Usually we don't take the guide in the tourist place. But this time we had the fortune to fine mr. Ahmed he is real…
It was a memorable experience with such a beautiful people 🥰, love to explore more and see the uncovered wonders o…
All trip 500 team very helpful. Thank you to Yaman, Ahmed and Jalal for driving and being so friendly. Would be nic…
Short trip to Jordan (Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead See, Amman, Jaresh)
The trip went very well and we had a wonderful time in Jordan. Trip500 provided outstanding personal service, they …
Not so happy
I cannot recommend them enough. They scheduled us to jerusalem on friday trip which is they know very well that the…
Trip to Jordan and Jerusalem
Trip 500 was very helpful in assisting us in all our needs and has provided us with a trip worth remembering. Very…
A visit to Jordan via Trip500
We went to Jordan this month arrived in the airport in the evening welcomed by one of the staff from Trip500 , he e…
Quick escape to Jordan
Had an amazing experience in Jordan!special thanks to trip500 for a hassle free trip and visa assistant..you guys a…
short trip to petra
it was a nice tour with trip500..though it was short it was worth it..staff are very accomodating and friendly..
We had a 3 day tour in Jordan and it was perfect. We enjoyed all the tourist places even in a short period of time.…
Jordan and jerusalem trip
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Mr jalal, our names were mentioned on the board and we felt welcomed and wi…
- Meneur Hotel, Petra, and 12 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 445 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 181 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Holy Land Group Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Holy Land Group Tour?
How much is Holy Land Group Tour?
Holy Land Group Tour price starts from €950.83. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Holy Land Group Tour cancellation policy?
Holy Land Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Holy Land Group Tour?
Holy Land Group Tour is hosted by Trip500 Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip500 Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Holy Land Group Tour on Tripadvisor