Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SiqStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedYou will depart from your hotel in Amman and set off on the Desert Highway for a 3.5-hour drive south to Petra in an air-conditioned vehicle. You will have the opportunity to stop and take a break en-route. Once you have arrived in Petra you will be taken to the Visitor Center where a guide can be arranged ( If Selected ). After your ticket purchase, the tour of Petra begins. You will enter through the Siq where your tour guide (if purchased) will explain the history of Petra. It is advised to stay close to your guide to capture the details of the fascinating history of the Nabateans who built the city out of rocks. You will then continue walking a further kilometre down into the Siq where you will come across the Treasury. You will have the opportunity to rest, eat, drink, and use the facilities whilst in Petra, just inform your guide, or converse with the friendly locals. You will then return through the Siq back to the Visitor Center where you will meet your driver for your 3.5-hour journey back to Amman.Read more
- English-speaking driver
- Free Wifi
- Bottled water inside the Car
- Local Guide (Optional)
- Entry Fees to Sites
- Entry/Admission - Siq
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Petra is all that it is shown to be in photos, but.... Allow enough time to explore it all. There's much more than the Treasury which appears on all the photos. A whole day would be good. Our Guide allowed only an hour! There is a 2km walk from the visitor centre to the…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
Very good trip with Muhammed
Muhammed was a very qualified driver with good english skills. He picked me up promptly at the hotel (even rung the…
Don't change your mind.
The Amman-Petra tour is excellent; however Mohamed,the driver is not very honest.The second day our tour supposed g…
False advertising, overpriced, inhospitable
I would never recommend this company. They advertised lunch at the Sohum Dead Sea spa and resort at Crowne plaza. …
Everything. The climb to the monastery is a must even though the treasury is already breathtaking. The al Siq has w…
Mt. Nebo. The memorial church of Moses. Our driver, Beder, seemed to have good insight about the sites. Good driver…
Great option for visiting Jerash (tour locations not quite interesting enough to warrant 5 stars)
The main highway to Umm Qais was closed so I elected not to take the backroads. The highlight of the trip is Jeras…
Great day trip from Amman
Jerash and Ajloun made a fantastic day trip from Amman. Our driver was waiting at our hotel early and was very frie…
Tour to Jerash, Ajloun castle and Umm Quais
We were very satisfied with this tour. Our driver, Mohammed, was very nice and helpful. We recommend it!
Paul & Sue G00
Roman city of Jerash
A constantly evolving excavation of the Roman city of Jerash. Temples, amphitheater’s , and the once shop lined cit…
Wadi Rum from Amman
Mohammed our driver is an excellent one. He came 10 minutes before the time. Very courteous and professional. Wil…
We hired a driver and a car for ourselves. It costed us 90 JOD, much cheaper than the tours offered by tuor operato…
Solo Female traveler
So my driver for the day was Mohammed and he was great! Very friendly and easy going, he contacted me the night bef…
Holy Sites -full day
My wife and I had a great time with our new friend Bader. He gave us some private lessons in Arabic during the tri…
Madaba and Mt Hebo
Prompt driver, comfortable car. Water provided. Mosaic sales stop added. Driver Personable. Transport only. No co…
So this place was hard to find using Cave of the Seven Sleepers on GPS (Goolgle Maps) it will result you to Turkey.…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 152 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide
What time does Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide start?
Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide?
Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide price starts from €163.30. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide cancellation policy?
Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide?
Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide is hosted by R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Tour to Petra from Amman with Optional Guide on Tripadvisor