(From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood
By Eliaa Tours
Visiting 3 interesting destinations. We start the day with a glimpse at Bethlehem, passing through Banksy hotel for a short photo stop (if time permits). After that, you will visit a local artisanal shop which will include a tea/coffee break and a presentation about the local crafts. Continue to a guided tour of the Church of Nativity, followed by a short walk through the streets of the old city and a visit to the Milk Grotto. Leaving Bethlehem, you’ll head to the lowest city on Earth, Jericho, which is the oldest in the world. Using cable car, you will enjoy a guided tour of the Mount of Temptations monastery. A short stop at the Gallery of Temptations will give you the opportunity to taste local dates and halva. Next, head to Qasr al Yahoud Baptismal Site where Jesus was baptized (Jordan River).
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-65, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Cable Car ticket (16 USD)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Passenger should be on time 15 minutes prior to departure
- Textile And Fashion Building, Kaufmann St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168054P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood?
- How much is (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood?
- (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood price starts from €96.50. Discover and book (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood on Tripadvisor
- What is the (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood cancellation policy?
- (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood?
- (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood is hosted by Eliaa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eliaa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book (From Tel Aviv) One-day Tour Bethlehem, Jericho & Jordan River / Qasr alyahood on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168054P28
- You'll start atTextile And Fashion BuildingOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Banksy StoreStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Church of the NativityStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 75 minutesSee details
- 4Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 5Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal SiteStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Good guide, but watch out for the lunch trap
The bus service and our guide Yael were both terrific and very welcoming. Most of the sites on the tour were souven…
Great tour! Very informative and good tour. I recommend that you take the tour! You will not be disappointed. Go an…
Fast pace view of Israel
Great tour of a fast pace view of Israel. The guide was friendly and knowledgable and saw amazing sights. Started w…
Masada is a must
Four of us went on shabbat. Had our own small van since no one else had signed up. Masada is incredible, not to b…
AMAZING TRIP, NOT TO BE MISSED
Beautiful, wild desert landscape overlooking the Dead sea, which is sadly disappearing. The archeological remains o…
booking staff is good but both Driver & Guide were unprofessional and Lier
Driver Mustafa forced us to buy 40 NIS product from a local shop as an entry to the Dead Sea. Even though, the admi…
Eliaa Tours Driver Abandoned Vehicle and Group Several Times - Very Bad Experience
There was no "Tour Guide For All The Tour" as advertised on Viator materials. There was only a "Driver", who was …
The best tour of over 40 states visited
I have to be honest I was a bit leary of purchasing after some of the reviews, but after experiencing it myself I r…
Petra ist very impressive, but to get there is a looong way from Tel Aviv. The trip was very well organized. The ea…
Very nice Trip to Bethlehem and Jericho
Very good organization of this tour.they had very good and young guides and as we were the only ones in this tour w…
Bethlehem , Jerusalem and Dead Sea
Yeah the tour is good although the bus came late but over all it was good..specially our Jerusalem tour guide Kris …
Makes the most of one day
This is a nice tour to do for those who are short of time but still want to see key sites in Israel. It looks like …
A perfect travel. Very nice and inspiring.The driver very attentive and professional. We will recommend. Thank you.
Rocky and team gave me unforgettable experience!
Driver picked up the group in downtown beach side location. Very convenient. Our guide Rocky is a regional encycl…
We got back to Tel Aviv with a different bus and driver than the one that took us there, but at least we were taken…