Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tel-Aviv is much more than just a city; it's a scene. This highlights Tel-Aviv tour will demonstrate the views, tastes, and vibes of this special city. We will start our day with the tour of the Old Jaffa, the ancient part of Tel-Aviv and today an artist colony. We will explore the old streets and galleries, see fantastic views of the coast line, and will discover why the place is also important for Christianity. We will continue a food tour at the Carmel Market, where you can check out various local dishes and feel the vibrant atmosphere of the ongoing middle-eastern commerce. We will visit the beautiful Neve Tzedek neighborhood, and we'll see how Tel-Aviv emerged from Jaffa. Then we will catch the vibes at the famous Rothschild Boulevard, and walk part of the Independence Trail. Optional additions: 1. Explore Tel-Aviv's street art on a Graffiti tour; 2. Night-life tour of the most "in" bars and pubs in the city that "never sleeps"; 3. Diamond exchange tour.
- You'll start atThe Clock TowerOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jaffa Old CityStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Jaffa PortStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Neve TzedekStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Rothschild BoulevardStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atIndependence Hall (Dizengoff House)Rothschild Blvd 16, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelWe can also come back to your hotel.See address & details
The Clock Tower, Yefet St 14, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Independence Hall (Dizengoff House), Rothschild Blvd 16, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- Optional graffiti street art tour
- Optional night-life tour
- Food tasting cost at the Carmel Market
- Entry/Admission - Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in modest clothing for visiting Holy Sites.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Israel in Color
An excellent day in the old city
This was an excellent and very rewarding tour with David. Despite the challenges of COVID, and the fact I booked th…
Touring around Israel we couldn't have asked for a better guide than David. Our group explored several sites, such …
Very freindly and kind. He could give us information on the smallest things that I could not even think of and made…
The best time in Israel with amazing tour guide Dr. David Gurevich
Our group of 4 (two couples from Los Angeles, California) toured with David during 1 week in the beginning of April…
Friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
David was an approachable tour guide with a great sense of humour and immense knowledge of all the sites. Would hig…
Wonderful and knowledgable
David was so friendly and extremely informative, knowing so much about the history of sites we visited. Was so kin…
Absolutely Brilliant! David knew everything you could want to know about historical sites and made the experience v…
An excellent guide with so much knowledge.
Despite living near Jerusalem David managed to introduce me to so many places and facts that were new. I recommend …
- Duration: 4–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,054 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv
What time does Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv start?
Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv?
How much is Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv?
Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv price starts from €337.11. Discover and book Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Non-Stop Tel-Aviv on Tripadvisor