Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Come discover Old Jaffa through your feet. Run with a local guide and hear interesting stories about familiar places in the city. This tour will give you a taste of the city so you'll know where to explorer deeper on your own. See the old historic part of the city which is one of the ancient cities in the world. Learn about the history of Israel in General and Jaffa in particular. See how people of all 3 faiths are living together in harmony. All you need to bring is your running shoes.
- You'll start atEtzel Museumגן צ'רלס קלור, Nahum Goldmann 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelIn front of the museum.See address & details
- 1Beit Gidi Etzel Museum 1947-1948Stop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Andromeda's RockStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byJa'ama'a-el-Bahr Sea Mosque
- 3Old Tel Aviv Port AreaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4House of Simon the TannerStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byIlana Goor Museum
- 5Suspended Orange TreeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Ramses II's Gate GardenStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 7Abrasha ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Wishing BridgeStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 9St. Peter's ChurchStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Great Mahmoudiya MosqueStop: 2 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
Etzel Museum, גן צ'רלס קלור, Nahum Goldmann 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Beit Gidi Etzel Museum 1947-1948
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Runs Israel
Great way to start our trip to Tel-Aviv
We met Moy our first evening in Tel-Aviv for the 10k highlights run. It was a lot of fun and a great way to get an …
Great run! Definietly worthwhile!
My friend and I had the pleasure of the 5 km. tour of Old Yafo in Tel Aviv by Moy. We really enjoyed the run!! It …
Best morning in Tel Aviv
I am just back from a morning run with fun runs Israel I had my two teenagers with me on an early 06.45 run - we me…
Best way to wake up!
What a lovely way to start my last day in Israël! Moy can run while explaining all about Tel Aviv (and more). Highl…
Great way to see Tel Aviv!
On a trip for work and didn't have much time to explore. Moy was easy to get in touch with so I set up an early mo…
Great way to discover Tel Aviv- Moy is such a great guide and runner!
I always try to book a running tour when visiting a city as you can cover more grounds and add in your daily sport’…
Moy was a great guide, esp given that we didn't have our running shoes with us and was able to accommodate us with …
Sporty alternative to a free walking tour
We enjoyed our running tour through Tel Aviv so much! Moy led us through the city and explained a lot about its his…
A definite must for anyone active visiting Israel - Moy the guide is superb!
I did the Tel Aviv Highlights tour with Moy from Fun Runs Israel. Moy offers 4 tours in this city with a very inter…
A fun run in Tel Aviv!
What a special and fun experience I had exploring Tel Aviv with Moy! First, Moy made sure that we were running at …
A great day out in Tel Aviv!
I had such a great time on this running tour of Tel Aviv. It was so great to get in a run while getting to discover…
I had a great tour with Moy! He came exactly on time and we run in various parts of Tel Aviv. We visited many poi…
- Duration: 60–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,056 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K
Which attractions will I visit with Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K?
How much is Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K?
Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K price starts from €40.91. Discover and book Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K on Tripadvisor
What is the Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K cancellation policy?
Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K?
Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K is hosted by Fun Runs Israel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Runs Israel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Jaffa Highlights Tour 5K on Tripadvisor