Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your day will begin with an early morning pickup by your English-speaking driver from your hotel in Tel Aviv. Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective. The tour is customizable and you may choose where and for how long you wish to stop at each place. First, you will enjoy a panoramic overview from Mount Scopus, you will drive along the Kidron Valley, you will see a breathtaking view of Mount Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Church of All Nations as well as of the monumental ancient Jewish burial tombs. You will also drive to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, visiting some of the core sites to Christianity. Visit the Church of Nativity, and also the cave where Jesus was born. After a tour full of historical significance your private driver/guide will transfer you back to Tel Aviv to take a good rest.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple MountStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Armenian QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The CardoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Jewish QuarterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Western WallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Church of the Holy SepulchreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Church of the NativityStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Palestinian Heritage CenterStop: 10 minutesSee details
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups
We would just like to thank Michael our driver who met us at the airport and took us to Tiberias and back to the ai…
Welcome Pickups was easy to book, professional, and picked us up on time. Proved to be reliable ground transportat…
Smooth transfer from airport to hotel
The driver was there before we arrive, very friendly individual and helped us with our luggage. In the air-conditio…
there's nothing more to say than: worked out perfectly, on time pick up, comfortable and nicely maintained car, exp…
Safe and comfortable ride
Our driver Shlomi put us at ease almost as soon as we got into his car. He was very informative and helpful. He wa…
Transfer to Airport
Very early transfer (04.00) did not stop our driver - sorry forgot his name - being very helpful, pleasant and chat…
Smoothe,smart and secure service.
Very kind and serviceminded chauffeur waiting in the airport. Exellent driver. He offered me a bag and a map and an…
Well organised service, the drivers are punctual, helpful and knowledgeable. They speak good English and show the s…
I'll use them again. An excellent service. On time, friendly and professional drivers. I surely will recommend it.
gemer gift g00
Airport transport service
I booked a transport service from tel aviv to ben gurion airport less than 12 hours before my flight.. the booking …
Tel Aviv Transfer
Great service, very convinient and price is right (same as any taxi at the airport) just with a personal touch.
A+++++ prompt, would use service again. excellent time, great driver , great car on time very kind driver
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv?
How much is Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv?
Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv price starts from €308.75. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv?
Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv is hosted by Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Jerusalem & Bethlehem from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor