Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend a day in the holy city of Jerusalem and get familiar with the city's historical and religious importance. Jerusalem is a spiritual sanctuary to the 3 great religions of the Western world; Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Let your local personal guide you and introduce you to the holiest city of them all. The tour is completely customizable and you can choose how much time you want to spend at each point. Your local guide will share all the historical facts you need to know about the city and its monuments. Explore the Mount of Olives and take memorable panoramic photos, continue the Jewish Quarter, the Via Dolorosa the Western Wall, the Armenian Quarter and many more. Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective. After your sightseeing ride, your driver will drop you off to your accommodation in Tel Aviv.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Via Dolorosa Friday ProcessionStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Armenian QuarterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Western WallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance CenterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups
We would just like to thank Michael our driver who met us at the airport and took us to Tiberias and back to the ai…
Welcome Pickups was easy to book, professional, and picked us up on time. Proved to be reliable ground transportat…
Smooth transfer from airport to hotel
The driver was there before we arrive, very friendly individual and helped us with our luggage. In the air-conditio…
there's nothing more to say than: worked out perfectly, on time pick up, comfortable and nicely maintained car, exp…
Safe and comfortable ride
Our driver Shlomi put us at ease almost as soon as we got into his car. He was very informative and helpful. He wa…
Transfer to Airport
Very early transfer (04.00) did not stop our driver - sorry forgot his name - being very helpful, pleasant and chat…
Smoothe,smart and secure service.
Very kind and serviceminded chauffeur waiting in the airport. Exellent driver. He offered me a bag and a map and an…
Well organised service, the drivers are punctual, helpful and knowledgeable. They speak good English and show the s…
I'll use them again. An excellent service. On time, friendly and professional drivers. I surely will recommend it.
gemer gift g00
Airport transport service
I booked a transport service from tel aviv to ben gurion airport less than 12 hours before my flight.. the booking …
Tel Aviv Transfer
Great service, very convinient and price is right (same as any taxi at the airport) just with a personal touch.
A+++++ prompt, would use service again. excellent time, great driver , great car on time very kind driver
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,054 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv
Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
How much is Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv?
Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv price starts from €183.15. Discover and book Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
What is the Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv?
Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv is hosted by Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tel Aviv Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor