Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Duration: 20 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Church Of Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Kfar Nahum National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Baha'i Gardens
- Entry/Admission - The Grottos at Rosh HaNiqra
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Armenian Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Visa charges For Jordan 75$ / Visa charge for Egypt 60$
- Border tax 65$ Egypt border / Border tax 65$ Jordan border
- Entry/Admission - Yardenit
- Entry/Admission - Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Entry/Admission - Old City of Jerusalem
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up available from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem , and from Ben Gurion airport .
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P68
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Internal Flights includes Israel/Egypt
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- The Baha'i Gardens
- Armenian Quarter
- Church Of Annunciation
- How much is All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days?
- All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days price starts from €2,912.52. Discover and book All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days cancellation policy?
- All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days?
- All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All around Israel, Jordan, and Egypt 20 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P68
Arrival to Ben Gurion airport...
Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee
Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
Masada and the Dead Sea
Jericho and Bethlehem
Footsteps of Jesus
Jerusalem Old and New City
Day 11: Wadi Rum transfer to Mt....
Mount Sinai and the monastery
Nile Cruise Flight - Check in...
Kom Ombo temple- Edfu temple-...
West Bank - Hatshepsut - Memnon
Karnak and Luxor temples - Flight
Egyptian Museum - Coptic Cairo -...
Cairo Leisure day in Cairo, to...
Cairo and Flight - Breakfast and...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great experience with some room for improvement
The tour organizer put the wrong gender when making flight reservations for me so I had great difficulty checking i…
DO NOT USE BOOKING TOURS
We were cheated. Hotel that should have provided food ( for which we were charged ) did NOT even serve food! We w…
Good option if you only have 1 day
Comfortable and easy experience, great way to see Petra if you have only one day - if you have longer I would defin…
EXTREMELY POOR communication and scheduling. We were not told that it is MANDATORY to have a cell phone for this t…
Two grandmothers scuba dive at Aqua Star for the first time at the coral reef and it was a fabulous experience.
We had a wonderful experience with Aqua Star scuba diving my in Eilat. The staff was fantastic! Besides everyone el…
Petra is a unique experience. One day probably isn't enough. The tour was ell organised and comprehensive. Our guid…
It was very beautiful and educational ‼️ All in all it was a very fun adventure
I loved the locals that dressed as soldiers, they had fun with the event!! They were great and very entertaining!! …
Gates give entry to Old City
The Old City of Jerusalem is surrounded by a high wall. It's been in existence at least since the time of the Crusa…
Excellent but expensive
Well organised trip which gave us 4 hours at Petra, not quite enough time to see all the highlights but enough to e…
Switched to Terrible Hotel
Per our booking itinerary, we were supposed to be booked at Cairo Pyramids Hotel but instead we were booked at a di…
Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all…
DO NOT BOOK
We had an absolutely terrible experience. We were picked up at 9:30pm and were dropped at the border and assured ou…
We had a very bad experience
We completed a one day tour to Petra with Booking-tours. We have never been so let down. First, the schedule did no…
Do not book/pre-pay here - go to the local vendors directly!
The third party advantage of a non-refundable pre-paid activity ($496 CAD) to treat my group and I extremely poorly…
I never thought that Cairo could impress me so much. And here we decided to go. They paid $ 180 for one person, the…