Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGedera St 28Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelNear "Hamalabia"See address & details
- 1Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel)Stop: 2 hoursCarmel market holds a fascinating variety of culinary riches, colorful spices and intriguing characters . Our Carmel market tasting tour will introduce you to flavors and scents of old Tel Aviv as well as the young and bustling atmosphere of the city’s central market. Join us and hear timeless stories of the market's history, visit hidden alleyways, specialty shops, try oriental cuisine and shop for unique handicrafts. Come and experience this authentic market’s magic through a local’s point of view.Read more
- You'll end atGedera St 28Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelNear "Hamalabia"See address & details
Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- 4 tastings in authentic market stalls, one drink, one dessert.
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a wonderful way to experience this legendary market. Going alone can be overwhelming so it was great to be led by our high-energy, enthusiastic guide Shir. It’s also more fun to eat with a group. We learned a lot of history and sampled a variety of local foods to make it…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Be Tel Aviv Tours
The tour was amazing !!! We enjoyed it very much. Shay was our guide, he was very cool, had very good vibes. and th…
10/10 graffiti tour - a must!
This is the second tour I take with evyatar and a 10/10 each time. He’s really knowledgeable and knows to engage th…
I really had fun and enjoyed the tour. It was an amazing experience tour🤗 hope to join another tour soon
Eat And Learn Some History
What could be better than" eating your way" through the the history of the Levinsky Market? Nicely paced tour and …
Great graffiti- Florentin is on fire! By u
“Graffiti is the language of the city.” That’s how our amazing, intelligent and well-prepared guide began this colo…
Great food tour of Levinsky Market
We had a great tour of the Levinsky market led by Shai. He took us to many shops owned by third generation families…
I learned a lot about graffiti art that I didn't know
We had a group of maybe 15-20 people on our tour. We had a local graffiti artist show us around and talk about the …
Excellent Tour-Lots of information and fun!
My family (including two teenagers) loved this tour. Our guide was lovely, even when we were a few minutes late (s…
Fun and knowledgeable!
Had a great time walking around the market learning about the different artists and influences of Tel Aviv street a…
Great Tour, make sure not to miss it.
I enyojed a the Tel Aviv - Florentine District Street Art and Graffiti Tour with Rahel as guide. The was really an …
I booked the pub crawl for my husbands birthday and it was fantastic, everyone had a great time and we loved all th…
Best eher Foodie & Grafity Tour with Evi
Evi guided our Tourd in a very energetic passionable way. He explained us the secrets about street art and local fo…
Amazing graffiti tour
We enjoyed an amazing tour, with the very knowledgeable guide Ari, who took us to the Nachalt Binyamin streets, and…
Fun guide with lots of cool information and nice places to eat. We visited 3 restaurants and a variety of vegan cui…
Staff at Harmony Hotel helped us find this tour when our original plans fell through. Our guide was fun and inform…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Carmel Market Tasting Tour
What time does Carmel Market Tasting Tour start?
Carmel Market Tasting Tour will start at 12:30 PM. Discover and book Carmel Market Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Carmel Market Tasting Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Carmel Market Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Carmel Market Tasting Tour?
Carmel Market Tasting Tour price starts from €49.27. Discover and book Carmel Market Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Carmel Market Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
Carmel Market Tasting Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Carmel Market Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor