Recommended by 87% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Crossing the border, Jerash and...
Exploring Petra and return to...
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Transport to all sites
- Complete Guiding
- Overnight stay in a hut in a Bedouin camp shared by two travelers in real beds with sheets and a towel.
- Custom-made mobile app, packed with details, maps and photos about the destinations
- Religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unable to be accommodated unfortunately on this tour
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Total of 101$ border taxes. 86$ (incl. 31$ Israeli and 56$ Jordanian tax, payable in US Dollars, Euros or Jordanian Dinar) will be paid on the first day, 14$ will be paid on the second day for the Jordanian exit fee (payable only in 10 Jordanian Dinar)
- Travel insurance
- Tips (Similar to restaurants in the US and Europe, tipping is part of the culture and economy in the Middle East)
- Entry/Admission - Jordan River Border Crossing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- For most Western countries, no pre-arranged visa is required for this tour (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, residents of some countries need to apply in advance, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions. Also please ensure for your re-entry to Israel that you're eligible for a visa on arrival, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- For Israeli Citizens: Due to restrictions please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please note that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Kindly be aware that certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with us in advance.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
The tour consisted of Aqaba, Wadi Rum (sleep in the desert), and Petra. It was worth every minute there! We had an amazing guide, interesting, fun, approachable, and who enjoyed taking us by surprise us with the most incredible views. The views were simply mind-blowing. Petra…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Luke Scully - A, Guest Relations Manager at 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv
Responded 1 Mar 2020
Glad you enjoyed the Petra & Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour from Eilat! Sleeping in the Wadi Rum desert is one of the unique highlights of this tour!
The 2 day tour to Petra from Tel a Viv was an unforgettable experience. However we were delayed at the the first crossing into Jordan for around 2 hours, coach from Jerusalem was late. And unforunately we left a case on the coach returning to Tel a Viv and it proved challenging…
Date of experience: November 2019
My wife, son (14) and I chose this tour based on the solid reviews and excellent details provided. Based on the tour description, we knew there would be a lot of time on buses and probably some lost (wasted) time at the border crossings--and there were certainly were. But the…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Everything from the itinerary to the guide to the Bedouin camp was excellent. Mahdi really made the trip special, he gave us many genuinely fascinating insights and was happy to answer any questions, some of which were pretty challenging and sensitive questions. He has a great…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
We used Abraham Tours twice in Jerusalem, one to Masada/Dead Sea and overnight to Petra. Our Petra guide Nader was one of the best guides we have ever had. Both tours left from the Abraham Hostel where we stayed and left luggage for the overnight Petra tour. Nicely run tours.
Response from Abrahamtours, Guest Relations Manager at 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv
Responded 8 Aug 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our costumers feedback is very important to us. Best wishes, Brenda
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Abraham Tours
Christmas tour in Jaffa
Anybody coming to Israel and is interested to book an excursion or the surrounding countries must book it with them…
THE BEST EVER!
Amazing staff; personnel were great! Tons of good vibes, poz energy and loads of fun! Wheter on a tough hike or …
What an awesome trip and Abraham Tours took care of all the administrative details of crossing the border into Jord…
Amazing private tour
We booked the tour as a private tour with tour guide because of the Corona restrictions. The hike up the snake path…
Gaza Experience Tour: Such an insightful tour
Amazing tour at the Gaza border. Amazing tour guide! SO much information provided. Definitely recommend this tour …
Lovely day trip to the west bank
Did two tours with this company since I was staying at hostel and I felt safe and totally enjoyed. The pub crawl be…
Amazing experience - Excellent guide
I had the privilege to join the tour with Abraham Hostels on March 9th. Eliyahu is a truly amazing guide who took p…
Bedouin camp was a unique highlight
The most unique memory is of the Bedouin camp. Don't forget to take pictures of the tents, and the communal room w…
Fascinating and Insightful Tour
Our guide, Eliyahu, made the entire experience memorable! His level of knowledge was impressive, yet he was able t…
Amazing tour and a top-notch guide!
What an amazing experience this trip was! I have been wanting to do this for a while and a work trip to Jerusalem g…
Great way of meeting people and having a quick nightlife tour!
Even though we went out on Tuesday and with the Corona Virus paranoia, we got together a group of 12. Hezi, "The Sa…
Hezi took us under his wing on 10.03.2020. He is a great pub crawl guide and knows all the good places for food too…
Best pub ever!!!!
Hez was a great host, not only was he hilarious but super inclusive of everyone. And most importantly took us to th…
A terrific tour, no mucking about; Ashraf knows his stuff and ensures you get into the right places to get through …
Unfortunately we were unable to attend our tour due to travel restrictions but Abraham Hostels and Tours customer s…
- Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Jordan River Border Crossing, and 6 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,056 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 162 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv
What time does 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv start?
2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
How much is 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv?
2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv price starts from €316.55. Discover and book 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Guided Petra Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor