Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make a seat in our 4X4 luxurious cabin and enjoy KEDEM off the road Adventure to encounter the Negev wild nature, Mamshit ancient habitents (desert ancient kings) unique story ,Bedouin culture and sweeten with dessert coffee style surrounded by 360 deg panoramic view of the Big Crater. Fully organized tour with elite guidance, light breakfast and late lunch
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mitspe RamonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Ramon CraterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Avdat National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4MamshitStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Incense Route - Desert Cities in the NegevStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Small group (up to 6 passengers) Professional guide Luxurious 4X4 SUV Morning tea and coffee served Light breakfast of smoked cheese, eggs and fresh local bread. Late lunch made of Beef/Vegi sandiviches and verity of salads Hotel pickup and drop-off Free health snacks on board
- Entry/Admission - Ramon Crater
- Entry/Admission - Avdat National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mamshit
- Entry/Admission - Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev
- GO PRO Video footage of the tour to memorise the group mates adventure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a belated review for a day trip we took back in December 2019 (three adults), thus the lack of masks. My mother is in her 60s, it was her first time to visit Israel, and we wanted her to get the most out of it without exhausting herself. We wanted to know more about…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best day of our trip
We had the best time with Kobi as he showed us around the Golan Heights. This tour exceeded all expectations and we…
Brilliant trip, brilliant tour guide
My fiance and I chose this trip, expecting it to be similar to the usual tour. Our tour guide Kobi went above and b…
Our family trip with 2 teenagers
We went with Kobi in Masada and dead sea trough off road desert. It was a great experience, we had a great time! Ca…
Our 5 Day Israel Adventure with GoKedem
We were group of 6 , loved the mixture of the sightseeing and the off-road . Some of the sights are really monument…
Great tour Highly recommend
Kobi was a fantastic tour guide with plenty of interesting information and facts. Our tour included Camel rides p…
enriching and well organized tour
The tour agenda is well organized and Kobi, our tour lead is very informative and resourceful. Highly recommended.
Memorable Cross-Country Journey With GoKedem!
we are 2 weeks after the trip and yet our memories come up and flow. the stop at the Druze village at the Golan wit…
Superb Tour of Golan and Syrian Border.
Kobi is such a lovely guy and an excellent guide. Tour was well organised and very interesting. ATVs were a lot …
Brilliant - Kobi is a superb guide. I would recommend his Golan ATV tour without qualication
Kobi is a superb guide. You want do better. He knows everything. The day is action packed. He takes you to the best…
Excellent Experience - must do!
I can highly recommend the trip to Jerusalem! They are extremely reliable, well organized and very experienced!Had …
Best adventure tours for all regions
GoKedem is the best choice for touring israel, and getting to know the land. Kobi is amazing and customizes itinera…
Best Day Ever Daddy!
My ten year old daughter and I spent the day with Kobi. Best day every Daddy, were the words uttered by my little o…
Setting a new Standard
Background: My wife and I spent 3 full days in Israel and we took three different tours. Pro's: 1.GoKedem is a ne…
Best day of our trip
We were with a 9-day tour by a big company, but arrived in Israel a day early. We booked GoKEDEM for a day of four-…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast
What time does GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast start?
GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast on Tripadvisor
How much is GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast?
GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast price starts from €450.04. Discover and book GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast on Tripadvisor
What is the GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast cancellation policy?
GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book GoKEDEM Private Negev & Ramon Crater Adventure From Tel Aviv With Bedouin Feast on Tripadvisor