Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem
By Green Olive Tours
You will have a chance to explore the historical cities of Hebron and Ramallah. Both cities are administered by the Palestinian Authority while being isolated from Jerusalem due to Israel's construction of the 'Separation Barrier', hundreds of checkpoints, 'Israeli only' roads, and restrictions on travel into Jerusalem.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee to Arafat's Tomb (10 NIS)
- Entry/Admission - Arafat's Tomb
- Departure details
- YMCA Three Arches Hotel, King David St 26, Jerusalem, Israel 8.30 am - YMCA King David Street, Jerusalem
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47363P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress Code: Hebron is a religious city with socially conservative residents, and we ask you to respect this by dressing appropriately. The rule of thumb is that the only skin that should be showing is the face, lower arms, and hands. Basically no shorts for men or women - trousers (pants) are best for men and women - shirts closed to the neck and over the shoulders. If the weather is hot wear light loose clothing.
- Travel Document: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem?
- Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem price starts from €212.73. Discover and book Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem?
- Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Green Olive Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Olive Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hebron & Ramallah Full-Day Guided Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47363P14
- You'll start atYMCA Three Arches HotelKing David St 26, Jerusalem, Israel8.30 am - YMCA King David Street, JerusalemSee address & details
- Pass byPisgat Ze'ev
- 1Arafat's TombStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ma'ale AdumimStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Cave of the PatriarchsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Excellent, informative, incredible tour
We did the 'Introduction to Palestine: 4 Day Adventure' with Green Olive Tours. Highly recommend this company and…
Amazing tour with a knowledgeable & engaging guide
My husband and I went on the Jerusalem Old City Tour - we highly recommend the experience. Our guide, Malkon was s…
I wish eveyone joined a Green Olive Tour!
I did the Ramallah & Bethlehem tour from Tel Aviv with Yamen, and I' am so glad I did! In one day, we saw so many t…
Eye opening. An experience I will never forget.
What an amazing experience and a wonderful team. The guides are knowledgeable and understanding. They provide a per…
Wonderful half day private tour
We arranged a half day private tour of Hebron for our family of five, which was amazing. Our guide was patient and…
Ramallah & Bethlehem Tour
We did the Ramallah & Bethlehem tour from Jerusalem with Yamen. We’re so grateful to have done this tour. It was a …
Day tour Ramallah and Bethlehem
I don’t use to book touristic tours but to visit and understand in depth the West Bank I think it’s necessary. I sp…
Truly Memorable Tour
Mohammad gave us a 5 hour tour of Bethlehem, and the occupied areas of Palestine surrounding Jerusalem. It was a wo…
Super fun time, got to experience many different foods and places
We had Yamen as our tour guide for the Bethlehem and Ramallah tour. He was really nice and had a fun, very friendly…
Introduction to Palestine - 4 Day Tour
I found Green Olive Tours via Google search on account of positive reviews, and I can say that Green Olive Tours li…
I did the Bethlehem tour in a group of 6. We visited Banksy's Walled Off Hotel, Bethlehem, the Aida refugee camp, s…
Life changing tour
We took both the 4 hour Greater Jerusalem tour and the 3 hour Old City Jerusalem tour (some people take them on the…
Exceptional and unforgettable
We went on the day trip: Bethlehem & Hebron tour. We were picked up in Jerusalem and spent the day with Mohammed, …
Gaza border tour highly recommended
We had a great and interesting full-day trip from Jerusalem to the Gaza border and the direct area around. We visit…
Amazing tour of Bethlehem and Jericho
Don’t usually join organised groups tours but decided to join this one to enter Palestinian territories with someon…