Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An extended walking tour taking in the 4 quarters of Jerusalem's old city with its history & culture
- You'll start atJaffa GateOmar Ibn Katab, JerusalemSign with the words Pizazz Israel tours next to the tourist information just inside the Jaffa GateSee address & details
- 1Jaffa GateStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Tower of David Museum of the History of JerusalemSee details
- 3Armenian QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Western WallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Jewish QuarterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Muslim QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Christian QuarterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Church of the Holy SepulchreStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJaffa GateOmar Ibn Katab, JerusalemSign with the words Pizazz Israel tours next to the tourist information just inside the Jaffa GateSee address & details
Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
As an Israeli I had not thought of taking a guide in my country, but we can't go overseas at the moment and my family booked a weekend in Jerusalem. THis was the first time we ever did a guided tour in Israel but we have done a lot of tours like this in Europe. This tour was…
Date of experience: July 2020
I was 3 colleagues in Tel Aviv for a two week business trip in January. Over the weekend we decided to get out of town and explore Jerusalem and booked transfers and a private walking tour with Pizazz Israel. Pizazz was excellent - they sent a driver to get us from Tel Aviv,…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from JOSHUA K, Owner at Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day
Responded 1 Apr 2020
Dear Chris Thanks very much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your tour and look forward to hosting you again Josh
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pizazz Israel Tours
4 of us visited Israel to walk the path of our Savior. The tour was exactly as we hoped - the schedule was great, o…
Great day in the Galilee
Our group of English speaking friends who live in Tel Aviv decided to arrange to finally get out of the the city. A…
My husband and I visited Israel in July and were just about the only tourists in the country - we got special perm…
Delicious food tour
Looking for something different in Jerusalem (which I have visited many times) I booked a food tour with Pizazz Isr…
יום כיף במצדה
my work arranged a fun day at masada and at ein gedi. Josh was the guide. It was really a lot of fun and I highly r…
best day of year program so far
I am currently on a gap year program in Israel with a Jewish youth movement. We spend our time studying and go out …
a special holiday
My wife and i booked a private tour having wanted to visit Israel for many years. We were very comfortable that w…
One of the best ever!
We did a private 8 day tour with Josh that was absolutely superb. Everything was customized and Josh was constantl…
Excellent - 7 day Jewish heritage tour
My partner and I are back from a private 7 day Jewish heritage tour with 2 other couples. We loved it! We had two g…
Fun, history and luxury
My husband and I (together with relatives) recently spent 8 days in the holy land touring with Pizazz Israel. From …
The best way to see Israel
I enjoyed an exceptional 8 days with my wife and cousins in Israel. Josh and his staff were very accommodating and …
Our family of 6 (4 adult children and my wife and I) just finished a great 8 day tour with Josh and his team. Every…
Tour of Israel
Myself and my sisters organized a family tour to celebrate my mum's 75th birthday. Pizazz Israel was outstanding fr…
I booked a private tour with my brother and elderly mum, we were sure about what sort of experience it would would …
Josh arranged a 10 day tour for our family last month and went way above and beyond. Just before we were meant to d…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day
What time does Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day start?
Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day?
How much is Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day?
Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day price starts from €412.96. Discover and book Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day on Tripadvisor
What is the Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day cancellation policy?
Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Jerusalem - 4 quarters private walking tour - full day on Tripadvisor