Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join our Jerusalem Walking Tour for the least demanding, generally extensive, and best worth approach to finding this otherworldly city. Our tour visits the sights inside the dividers of the Old City, including the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Pools of Bethesda, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and more. At long last, you'll visit the clamoring, scene acclaimed Old city Arab market, where local people and travelers all meet up to absorb the flavors and fragrances of everything this well-known market brings to the table.
- You'll start atAlrov Mamilla MallOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The CardoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Broad WallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Jewish QuarterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Western WallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5The Western Wall TunnelsStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Southern WallStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byTemple Mount
- 7The CenacleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8King David's TombStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Pools of BethesdaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Alrov Mamilla Mall, Yitshak Kariv St 6, Jerusalem, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visitation of all the sights en route
- Entry to Western Wall Tunnels (25 NIS per person)
- Entry/Admission - The Western Wall Tunnels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Genesis Boutique Travel
We’re planning our SECOND trip with Genesis Boutique....
Our first trip to Israel was with one of those big tour companies and we felt like we were being herded around like…
Great private tour! The tour guide was waiting right outside our Airbnb to pick us up. A very professional company
Outstanding Tour with Hillel
My husband and I and two other couples did not want to be on a tour bus with fifty people so after researching trav…
Great Tour of Masada
Based on the recommendation of a relative, my family of eight (two parents, two grandparents, and children ranging …
Wonderful two days with Hilliel
My husband and I did two full days with Hillel: one day in Jerusalem/Bethlehem and one day Masada/Dead Sea. The tou…
Terrific 3 day visit to Israel and West Bank
On short notice, Sharona at Genesis worked with me via email to set up an itinerary that covered what I wanted to s…
A Memorable trip
A well organized trip and with the exceptional tour guide Dani who has worked as an Archaeologist. All tourist spot…
Jordan: Petra & Wadi Rum
Most amazing trip ever! I went with three other friends and we had so much fun. The coordination of the itinerary w…
Superb private tour with Genesis Boutique Travel
The private tour of Jerusalem, Masada, West Bank, Dead Sea and Dead Sea Scrolls, and Bethlehem was beyond our expe…
Excellen Travel Agent and Guide
My family and I planned a very last minute trip to Israel, and we were worried that we wouldn't be able to find the…
This is a super responsible agent!
Genesis Boutique Travel is reliable and responsible and patient and kind! Our group had to delay for two days to ar…
My wife and I booked a private trip to Jerusalem/ Bethlehem with Genesis Boutique Travel . Sharona was our link and…
Isaac was a Very good tour guide! This was a very professional company and very knowledgeable about the area. Would…
Outstanding Tour Company
I have been on several tours and have lead tour groups, and I can most definitely say that Sharona and the Genesis …
sharona organized all for me and my friend. my friend and i arrived and departed on a different time. the driver wa…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,564 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem Walking Tour?
How much is Jerusalem Walking Tour?
Jerusalem Walking Tour price starts from €41.78. Discover and book Jerusalem Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Jerusalem Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Jerusalem Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jerusalem Walking Tour?
Jerusalem Walking Tour is hosted by Genesis Boutique Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Genesis Boutique Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jerusalem Walking Tour on Tripadvisor