Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P82
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are compulsory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
- How much is Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
- Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem price starts from €124.08. Discover and book Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem?
- Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Click Tours Israel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours Israel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jericho, Jordan River and the Dead Sea Biblical Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P82
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Judaean DesertStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Good Samaritan Museum
- 2Sea Level 0Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3JerichoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Zaccheus' TreeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Ancient Jericho/ Tell es-SultanStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal SiteStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 8Jordan RiverStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Orion was very kind with a pleasant and charming smile. Must book for sure.
We started our trip with Orion our tour guide, he had such a beautiful smile, very charming, very kind and gentle, …
Amazing tour - 5 stars!
This was a great tour! Started by being picked up at a hotel next door to mine - very short walk from my hotel. Fro…
Highly Recommended Tour
We were very pleased with this tour. The sites were all very substantial and the guide, whose name was Ali, was fri…
A tour through history!
I enjoyed every moment of this tour except for slight delay in picking us up from hotel Agrippa and a bit more dela…
I visited the shepherds field , manger square,the church Nativity. The tour guide Martin was from rent a guide Isr…
What can I say,they entire trip to the holy land was a divine and moving experience. The guide was amazing and know…
Rainy day, great tour guide in Avi.
Our Tour Guide, Avi, was very good. We were picked up in Jerusalem and delivered to a park in Tel Aviv to transfer …
The whole tour was well organised and the guides were knowledgeable and personable. The bus driver must have been…
Where Jesus was crucified, died and was buried
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is without doubt the most significant holy site in the Christian world. It is loc…
10-Day History of the Jewish State Tour Review
We booked the 10-day tour “History of the Jewish State”. Started in Tel Aviv, with visit to Weitzman Institute, tra…
Could be a better tour with better time management
The tour could be good if it didn’t take 2 more hours for us to stay in the shopping area. And the transaction on t…
Do not book this tour! Please read before booking!
I generally try not to leave bad reviews, but this experience what so poorly operated that I want to make sure no o…
They were late and ended shortening many parts of the tour
If you are looking to spend a nice day with your tour starting on time, your tour guide providing a lot of insight …
Full on tour covering key 'highlights' of Israel and Jordan
Excellent introduction to both countries - five days visiting key sites in Israel and three days in Jordan plus tra…
Thank you Norbert 🙏
I would highly recommend this tour if you are fortunate to get Norbert as your guide and his excellent driver colle…