Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
From the Western Wall to Mount Zion, this sightseeing tour of Jerusalem offers a customized itinerary. A personal guide takes you to major highlights and hidden corners and the best viewpoints for snapping pictures of the Holy City of Jerusalem. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit with a private guide to explain religious and historical sites.
- You'll start atOmar Ben el-Hatab St 13Omar Ben el-Hatab St 13, JerusalemWe meet at Jaffa gate, the main entrance for tourists into the Old CitySee address & details
- 1Western WallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Jaffa GateStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Eglise du Saint-SepulcreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Broad WallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Dormition AbbeyStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Ramparts WalkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8The CenacleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9The CardoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Hurva SynagogueStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Embark on a private half-day city tour of Jerusalem with a guide
- Gain insight about Jerusalem’s important religious and historical sites
- Personalized itinerary accommodates a maximum of six travelers
- Optional: Ramparts Walk, highly recommended for families with children
Omar Ben el-Hatab St 13, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ramparts Walk
- Entry/Admission - Hurva Synagogue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour can be booked for a maximum of 6 people per group
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
In a city with SO much history, we wanted to make sure we booked a great tour guide! We read some great reviews about Shimon and we definitely were not disappointed! He has a wealth of knowledge to share! Shimon truly made our time in Jerusalem, and I would highly recommend him!
Date of experience: March 2020
Eva was our tour guide, she was amazing! She had so much knowledge on all things Israeli :) I would recommend this tour to everybody. We did a private tour, which in my opinion was a better option. The private tour gives you more of a personal touch and leaves more room for…
Date of experience: February 2020
Alan Harkavy guided us through the old city of Jerusalem. He managed to give us a good insight of the 3000 years of history, as well as the way the various religions are connected to each other. A day with Alan in Jerusalem learned us more than 15 years of school education had…
Date of experience: November 2019
We had an incredible tour with Chava through the Old City of Jerusalem. Her knowledge and passion for Jerusalem made our experience very memorable. I would highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
We did this tour on Oct 2nd 2019 and our tour guide was Shimon Parker. He was absolutely brilliant and showed us everything we wanted to see in a span of five hours. He was patient and answered all our queries. We booked the tour through Menno who also helped us with…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Booqify - Amazing Jerusalem
Excellent virtual tour
I had 2 virtual tours of “The Jewishness of Jesus and the land” with Dorit Epstein. She is very knowledgeable and …
Middle school presentation
Amit was well prepared to give our middle school a virtual tour of Jerusalem. His presentation was interesting and…
Old Jerusalem City tour
Doritep was very informative, I enjoyed learning about the different sections of the city, history of the city
Virtual tours of Israel
I didn't manage that tour but I've done four others and thoroughly recommend this way of visiting Israel. It's lik…
Jaffa online tour with Amit
A great virtual tour, interesting and pleasant. Amit knows a lot about the place, the interesting sides and things …
Great Online tours
Have done several of these tours, mostly with Amit. Very informative, helpful, lots of pictures, and puts little fa…
Great on-line experience
Very good on-line experience. Gave background to the area, and pictures of the place, and where it was located in b…
Via Dolorosa online tour tonight with Amit was very thought-provoking. He gave us alternative sights for where Jesu…
On line Jerusalem
I just had a wonderful presentation by Itamar Ben David. He explained crystal clear the difficulties in modern Jeru…
Great "tours" of Israel!
I have taken three of these virtual tours of Israel, and they are wonderful! It is a nice respite to "travel" durin…
Masada comes to life
I have been to Masada on a tour, but this virtual tour tonight was brilliant. Amit is so knowledgeable with a sens…
Another wonderful tour with great images and dialogue. As well as a very human touch! I almost feel like I've been …
A taster of the Mount of Olives while restrictions last.
The Mount of Olives tour was very interesting and informative. The tour guide knew alot about his subject and prese…
Enjoyed the virtual photography of Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives inspite of difficulty loading photos sometimes…
Highly recommended. Helena is very good and professional tour guide with a lot of knowledge and experience.
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,010 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,054 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour Jerusalem Old City
What time does Private Tour Jerusalem Old City start?
Private Tour Jerusalem Old City will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour Jerusalem Old City?
How much is Private Tour Jerusalem Old City?
Private Tour Jerusalem Old City price starts from €280.93. Discover and book Private Tour Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour Jerusalem Old City cancellation policy?
Private Tour Jerusalem Old City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour Jerusalem Old City on Tripadvisor