View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience a 8 day tour package taking you through the green and luscious gem of the Indian Ocean, where smells of spices, tea and traditional foods will bring your senses alive. Walk along the Ancient sites and hear the Ancient Stories. Visit the famous World Unesco Listed Heritage Sites and also take the World's Scenic Train Ride from Nanu Oya to Ella. This Tour is perfectly created for first time travellers to cover up all around the best locations in Sri Lanka within a short period of time
Airport > Dambulla > Sigiriya
Sigiriya > Matale > Kandy
Kandy > Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya > Ella
Ella > Yala
Yala > Mirissa
Mirissa > Galle
Time to say Good Bye!
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- Highway Charges
- Driver Accomodations
- Entrance Fees for places or activities which is included on the Itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Matale Herbal and Spice Garden
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Pedro Tea Factory
- Entry/Admission - Little Adam's Peak
- Entry/Admission - Rawana Falls
- Entrance Fees which is not included on the Itinerary
- Personal Expense
- Food / Drinks Except Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Mirissa Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka
Reasonable price, friendly, is fun!! All schedule planned with very well. Will recommend to my friends.
Essence of Sri Lanka
Wow...what a trip. Kingfisher Tours were excellent. Aashik and Ferose were always there to help...changing itinerar…
Very flexible and adaptable tour company
Kingfisher were very good in adapting their tour to meet our needs, changing locations, schedules and the order of …
It was a delight to travel with Kingfisher Tours this March. The team was always willing to make our trip memorable…
Great Introduction to Sri Lanka
Highly recommended. We did a customised version of this tour that added an extra day. From the beginning the comm…
Fantastic sample of Sri Lankan highlights
We are on a four day trip with Kingfisher Tours in Sri Lanka and have had the most amazing, diverse experience of …
A fantastic tour!
Can really recommned this tour! it is great if you like to combine hiking and culture! It is far from Colombo bu…
Marissa day tour
Travelled TO MARISSA with my friend for a day tour amazing experience from start to finish the guided tour from fer…
Do not miss Sirigiya! and Kingfisher Tours is the way to do it with two very interesting stops along the way. The v…
Excellent tour and great guide
Great day with visiting the spice garden, sigiriya rock and national Park safari. Feroze was great company througho…
The guide was on time and spoke very good English. He has planned our four hour tour so that we could get around ea…
Fun tour and amazing guide!
A lot was packed into a day trip which was exactly what we were looking for in a last trip before leaving Sri Lanka…
Great FULL one day trip to explore Sri Lanka
Great experience! We were picked up early morning at our hotel hobby and had a full day of driving but it was total…
Elephant Safari &
That was 7th day of my marriage and they littary made it memorable with the captain Muhammad Aswer. It was excellen…
Rafting is good and interesting. kind driver， waiting me for 2 hours. Stop on the way and buy me a coconut.
- Dambulla Royal Cave Temple, Minneriya National Park, and 17 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241