View all photos (43)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
(SKU: LK10140800) An ideal holiday to get away from the stressful day to day routine, the Small Miracle tour consists of a mix of adventure, culture and heritage. From the cultural triangle to scenic hills and untamed wilderness to golden beaches in the south, this exciting holiday lets you explore the ancient cities of, Polonnaruwa, the Sigiriya ‘Lion Rock’ Fortress, the Dambulla Golden Cave Temples and Kandy, the last kingdom of Sri Lanka. You will also get the chance to embark on Wildlife Safaris in Yala and Minneriya National Parks. Finally, relax by the turquoise blue ocean of the southern coast bathing in the sun while the kids build sand castles and watch the tides wash over their feet. Truly a tour of immense charm.
Airport > Negombo
Negombo > Dambulla > Sigiriya
Sigiriya > Polonnaruwa >...
Sigiriya > Matale > Kandy
Kandy > Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya > Ella > Yala
Yala > Galle > Bentota
Bentota > Colombo
Colombo > Airport
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, Fuel, Parking & Highway tolls.
- Service of English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- 2 x 500ml Water Bottles per Person per Day.
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Rock
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Kandyan Cultural Centre
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Entry/Admission - Lunuganga
- Hotel Accommodation and Meals.
- Entrance fees to the respective sites.
- Chauffeur Guide's Accommodation.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Visa and Related Expenses.
- Tips & Portages.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya
- Entry/Admission - Colombo City Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- If you require shopping free tour please advise at time of booking.
- Rooming Arrangement - (1 Pax = 1 Single Room, 2 Pax = 1 Double Room, 3 Pax = 1 Triple Room, 4 Pax = 2 Double Rooms, 5 Pax = 1 Double Room and 1 Triple Room, 6 Pax = 2 Triple Rooms)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We arranged for an extended 17 day Small Miracle tour through Felician, starting in Negombo and ending in Colombo. We were provided a driver and separate guide for the entire trip, both of who did a great job. Felician stayed in contact with me throughout the trip through my…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from lakpura-sales9, Public Relations Manager at Small Miracle (15 Days)
Responded 26 Oct 2019
J19172 Thank you so much for taking the time to review your safari experience and our service. We are thrilled to hear the lasting impression the experience has left on you, Your wonderful comments and positive feedback is a great incentive for us to further ensure and enhance our level of service for the future as well. I hope to have you again here in Sri Lanka.
We had a wonderful time on a 16 day tour around Sri Lanka. We organised through Felician to have an extra day in Negombo at the start of our tour and to also travel by train from Nanu-Oya Railway Station to Ella. Our driver, Lasith was there to meet us when we arrived and…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from Binupa T, Public Relations Manager at Small Miracle (15 Days)
Responded 20 May 2019
J19360 Thank you so much for taking your time to share an insightful review of your excursion experience and our service. We are thrilled to hear the lasting impression the experience has left on you, Your wonderful comments and positive feedback is a great incentive for us to further ensure and enhance our level of service for the future as well. Hope to have you again here in Sri Lanka.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Professional in every way
We had arranged in advance of our cruise to take this tour and, in fact, had worked with Felician Fernando (felici…
14 days trip in Sri Lanka
We had a wonderful trip in Sri lanka for 14 days with Mr Sampath, exploring the incredibly views, food! Thanks Mr S…
Beautiful country and great driver
We spent 15 days on a private tour of Sri Lanka, booked through Lakpura. We had a good itinerary and were allocated…
Excellent and reliable service!
Great and reliable service for airport transfer! Excellent communication. Would definitely recommend!
Everything that we expected - Good Job!
Lakpura Travel put together a 9-day tour of Sri Lanka that hit the highlights, mostly in the Southern half of the c…
We did the tour yesterday. Mr Christos was a very safe driver and had an easy going manner. The tea plantation was …
Great fun and different way to see Colombo
We had a great half-day driving around Colombo in the jeeps. We were very well looked after throughout the tour. Ma…
Perfect transfers and tours
Lakpura provided excellent service for our recent 7 day trip to Sri Lanka. Great communication by their office and…
One of a kind experience in Colombo!
It was a mind blowing, bone shaking experience on a tuk tuk in Colombo. sampath is a great guide! must do in colomb…
Kandyan Dance workshop
I think it was the best choice to take this workshop during my travel. The ladies are wonderful, I was helped, expl…
We had a wonderful time in Sri Lanka
We visited Sri Lanka for 5 days and had a private tour with Lakpura company. Dinakshi our tour executive was very h…
Tuktuk tour Colombo
Yes I would recommend this tour to help you find the most interesting things in Colombo. The temples are amazing. M…
10 hour Udawalawe safari with Ruwan
Our safari was amazing! Ruwan and his partner picked us up on time, and taught us so much about the wildlife in the…
Sri Lanka - Negombo to Colombo
Felician was instrumental in putting our tour together. He was great with communication via WhatsApp to ensure ever…
Tour was awesome and memorable.lot of places for visit in srilanka. Cultural program at kandy was simply super tha…
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Dambulla Cave Temple, and 23 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241