View all photos (35)
Recommended by 89% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will learn about the past and present of Phnom Penh city. The history of capital, region, culture, traditional of Cambodia. Then, get out of the capital to visit an island on the Mekong river, where you'll experience the local way of life along the river. We tour only small group max 2-5 people Our tour transportation by Khmer tuk tuk, AC car (pick up-Drop off at Hotel, Place to place) If have other travelers join on the tour the transportation will be share equal for driver. Have any question please inbox me or Whatsapp my number on your confirm booking. I will answer as soon as I can
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal PalaceStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedAt meeting point at statute farther king Norodom Sihanouk Or Pick up at Hotel at 8am / 2pm. Then set out to explore the city with a private Khmer TUK TUK or air-conditioned vehicle depend how many people join the tour. First, marvel at the lavish Royal Palace and step inside to see the glittering Silver Pagoda. Then we visit one of genocide the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the former Security Prison 21 (S-21) and one of the most notorious sites of the Khmer Rouge regime. We will visit to the Silk Island, where you can see countryside out of the busy city and learn about Cambodia silk processing at silk farm. You also have opportunity to shop for some souvenirs and traditional handicrafts by hand product in Cambodia. Come back in to the city we will Make a stop at Wat Phnom where is the Phnom Penh city became capital of Cambodia. At the end the tour will drop you back to Hotel or Restaurant or anywhere in city you want stop.Read more
- Provide Cold Water
- English Speaking Local Guide
- All entry fee and Lunch
- Transportation by khmer tuk tuk for on tour 30$, Please provide Hotel name for Pick up
- Royal palace 10$
- S21 prison 8$
- Silk Island 1$
- Wat phnom 1$
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small-group tour maximum 2-5 people per tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Visitors to the Royal Palace must wear shorts or skirts that are knee-length or below, shirt sleeves that reach the elbow or longer, and sandals. Otherwise, they will be required to rent appropriate covering.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Dear Lina, Thank you so much for the couple tour. You showed must have visit sites of Phnom Penh to us with smiles all the way. Explained to us what, who, when, why and how things happened. We sometimes saw you cry in S-21 site show your deep empathy to the victims. Our…
Date of experience: February 2020
Thank you Lina for an outstanding tour. Lina is a knowledgeable and friendly guide who answered all our questions and gave some great recommendations for places to eat and visit.
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
We had a great time with Lina. She is knowledgeable about here city. Took her time to show us everything. We were provided with cold water. She has interesting stories to tell and good food and night life recommendations.
I booked the afternoon half day tour 2 days in advance. One night before the tour I was told that I will be picked next morning. When I told Lina that my flight was going to reach late in night and I did not want to do the next morning tour, she first said she had overbooked…
Response from LinaSmileTour, Owner at Full Tour in Phnom Penh City
Responded 3 Jan 2020
I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with booking my tour. I had over booked was my mistake that I update late I'm sorry. I would have had you on morning tour but you were not happy about that. I advice you to find other guide that was available in the afternoon for you. Then you said OK, That's why I cancelled you. Best regards, Lina
We had Phany for a guide, she was terrific. A lot of knowledge, told us a lot about history and also the Khmer way of life. We visited the royal palace, the killing fields and the genocide museum. The last one horrifying, but important to see. We also went to central market…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lina Smile Tour
Great Fun Night Out with Lina 😃😊
I had a really great fun night out with Luna😃😊 The bars and club she took me to were fantastic with a great atmos…
Awesome night out!
Very fun night we had with Lina. We are a couple and there were no other guests who joined the tour, so we had our …
I Had a brilliant time on this tour with my guide Lina. The evening began on time with Lina collecting me from my h…
I enjoyed my tour of Phnom Penh with Lina! She arranged all of the transportation and was very knowledgeable! I had…
We took this tour while on our travels and the tour guide was absolutely fantastic , she is a very fun girl and has…
I took this tour, the guide is fun, and very knowledgable about all aspects of the city.she shows you both the tour…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,920 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Tour in Phnom Penh City
Which attractions will I visit with Full Tour in Phnom Penh City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Tour in Phnom Penh City on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Tour in Phnom Penh City?
Full Tour in Phnom Penh City price starts from US$19.00. Discover and book Full Tour in Phnom Penh City on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Tour in Phnom Penh City cancellation policy?
Full Tour in Phnom Penh City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Tour in Phnom Penh City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full Tour in Phnom Penh City?
Full Tour in Phnom Penh City is hosted by Lina Smile Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lina Smile Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Tour in Phnom Penh City on Tripadvisor