Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Light refreshment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Free pick up & drop off from City Center Area Hotels
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Free pick up & drop off from City Center Area Hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P513
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No-show and any unused items either by choice or circumstances will be non-refundable once the tour commenced.
- Tour guides shall have the right to change, re-route and reduce destinations depending on weather, road and tidal conditions..
- Most travellers can participate
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
- How much is Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
- Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque price starts from €139.13. Discover and book Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque on Tripadvisor
- What is the Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque cancellation policy?
- Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
- Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is hosted by Discover Brunei. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Brunei on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P513
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBandar Seri BegawanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBandar Seri Begawan
- 1Royal Regalia MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Istana Nurul ImanStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Malay Technology MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, BruneiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Kampong Ayer - Venice of EastStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah MosqueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2018
#1 of 8 Transportation in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sameer D00Excellent tour by FremeWe booked directly with Freme amd they picked us up on time for the 90 min drive from BSB to Ulu Temburong is a comfortable van with 6 other tourists. We reached their lodge in the park where they gave us morning tea and we met our guide. She explained the itinerary and options to us very clearly. We then took life jackets and helmets and boarded longboats, 3-4 to a boat. The journey up the river was about 35-40 mins and then we alighted and began a climb up the hillside. Finally reached a tower which we ascended 5 at a time. The tower took us to the top of the canopy and was connected on to a few more towers which ascended a bit more. Great views. After climbing down, we went back to the boats and went downriver to a waterfall where we spent about 20 mins. We then returned to the lodge, switching to kayaks about half way through. A delicious and sumptious lunch was served at the lodge. The staff were super efficient and helpful. We then returned to BSB by 4pm. Overall a very well organised tour by Freme.
- T9549HMjohnl00Brunei SurprisesWe were met my Aisha, who was delightfully friendly. Our tour guide, Nina, was exceptional. Her English was perfect, her knowledge remarkable and her charming yet professional attitude was compelling. Nina gave us an enormous amount of interesting information. As we had already done some of the activities on the tour, she was very flexible and immediately suggested alternatives which were not supposed to be on the tour. Since we were enjoying ourselves so much, we over-ran the tour timing - by about 3 hours! So a half day tour turned into a day tour, with Nina seeming enthusiastic about showing us moire, all at a minimal additional cost. I’m not much of a “tour person” but enjoyed this day enormously. It was very interesting and memorable.
- otangoddess00Amazing tour (even tor seniors)!This was an amazing tour. It was the perfect length - especially since I had a senior parent with me (who behaves much like a teenager at times). The guide was funny and chatty. She was also impressively knowledgeable: from how the gold domes on mosques are cleaned to the different paints used in imperial Asian kingdoms in the 15th century. She was also able to help us strategically navigate around several of the big tour groups coming through. I would absolutely recommend.
- VinnieLondon_SE200Great half day tour to see main sightsIf like me you only have a sort stay in Brunei Darussalem, this is a great little tour. It was on a Friday so you cannot see inside the mosques (To note when booking your days). Hotel pick up at 0800 was prompt in a nice MPV van. Guide was very friendly, knowledgable and brilliant at best photos opportunities. The regalia museum was surprisingly interesting and well set out with a mock up of the royal palace entrance and reception room (you do visit the Royal Palace earlier but can only take pics at the gate) as well as some great photos through the years of the king and also houses his original coronation carriage and 25 anniversary carriage. The boat tour around the water village was good and included a walk round part of the village and a look inside one of the residents house with tea and local sweets. To note If you are less abled, getting on and off the boat would be very challenging (moving boat into steep steps). Great little tour around 4 hours that really did include some quality time at most of the main sights. Highly recommended.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
I had to pay a premium to do this tour as I was travelling solo but that did mean that I got a guide to myself for the day, which was a little intense but also meant we could spend longer at places I liked and less time or even skip those I was not too bothered about. All of it was interesting but wandering around on the boards of Kampong Ayer, after stopping off for tea in what ha to be it’s very poshest house, was probably the highlight.
Written 20 April 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community
Written 16 May 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.