Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
One the way to İsmayilli our first stop will be Shamakhi City which was the ancient capital of Shirvansah's reign. First, we will visit Diribaba Mausoleum. The history of Shamakhi starts from the 5th century BC and is popular with its landscape and literature in Azerbaijan. In the 9th -16th centuries it was the capital of the Shirvan Empire, and in the mid-18th century, it used to be the center of Shamakhi Khanate. The first mosque of all Caucasus and Azerbaijan - the Juma Mosque is in Shamakhi. Present-day Shamakhi is a recognized center of carpet weaving and winemaking. Located in Upper Caucasus, Lahij was built in the 5th century BC, and in 1980 was announced as the Historical-Cultural Reserve of Azerbaijan. You will see the view of the majestic natural canyon and Zernava suspension bridge. Tat - the dialect of Old Persian - remains to this day the primary language in the village. Lahij is considered as craft center of the Great Silk Road up to now.
- You'll start atSabir StatueOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gosha Gala TowerStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Diri Baba MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Yeddi Gumbaz MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Shamakhy Astrophysical ObservatoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5IsmailliStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6LahijStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7BaskalStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8QaranohurStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Juma MosqueStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSabir Statueİsmailiyyə Sarayı, 10 ул. Истиглалият, Bakı, AzerbaijanSabir Garden, Near the Double Gates, in front of the fountain, it is 50 meters downside from Sabir's statue.İf you have any difficulties in finding of the meeting point please feel free to write us from Whatsapp or call +994707110117See address & details
Sabir Statue, İsmailiyyə Sarayı, 10 ул. Истиглалият, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Profesional local tour guide
- history of the area
- Entry/Admission - Diri Baba Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Yeddi Gumbaz Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Juma Mosque
- We will transfer you to the restaurant in İsmayilli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travelway Azerbaijan
Emin is a great guide! Knows a lot and gives interesting information. Very polite and cultured man! Thanks for well…
Excellent Night Tour : Baku
We had an amazing tour with our guide Amin. It was very informative. We almost seen whole city and most amazing vie…
Lovely evening in Baku
I enjoyed the night tour with Emim. He shared with us some interesting history about several buildings in Baku city…
Baku old city tour
It’s was great planning tour with professional guide Emin. We have great time, also Emin recommended good place for…
The Beauty of Baku at Night
Amazing night walking tour by Emin. We were able to see the beauty of Baku through the eyes of a local, and wouldn’…
Our stay in Azerbaijan was superb!. Having Emin as our guide was extremely amazing. He's kind and has a good sense …
Free walking night tour
Emin is hilarious and extremely knowledgeable. We walked around Baku for 2.5 hours and loved it. He also provided u…
The trip was fantastically arranged..the guide and driver were really helpful. I would suggest to all my friends.We…
It was wonderful to have Me Amin as a guide. His information was wonderful and very much helpful. He is kind and ve…
Great time with Emin!
Fantastic tour led by Emin around Baku! He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and gave some great advice for explori…
Awesome tour exploring the city
Emim is a good tour guide. He shared alot on the history of Azerbaijan and Baku specifically, generous in sharing t…
Great night experience of Baku
Emin is knowledgeable friendly and very approachable! Highly recommended! His tips of traditional food spots where …
Idole Fayette E00
A wander around beautiful Baku!
Baku is such a beautiful city. Especially when it is lit up at night and with the extra lights for Christmas it's e…
Good walking tour
Emim was very knowledgable about the area and gave us practical recommendations on what to see and where to buy sou…
Walking around beautiful & amazing Downtown Baku
thank you very much for excellent downtown Baku walking tour. I learn so much and also enjoyed the tour. I will rec…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour
What time does Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour start?
Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour?
How much is Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour?
Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour price starts from €88.28. Discover and book Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour cancellation policy?
Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shamakhi-Basgal-Lahij-Ismayilli Tour on Tripadvisor